Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normie AND Chad lives seem so dull to me

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
Perhaps my view on the matter is a form of cope, quite sure the thought originated sometime in me as a side effect of being in despair. But I just can't understand how those guys can just live like this without being bored or questioning for a moment what are they doing.
Most of the time all Chad does after banging 100+ women in life is too get a normal job, probably gets married, has kids, does some pointless shit and dies.
Normies are even worse, they spend so much time trying to appease hundrends of 4/10 chicks just so one of them let's him put his cock inside of her (probably not the first, second or third cock in there though...) then normie continues on with life, getting a normal job, maybe getting cucked sometime in his life, does some pointless shit and then dies.
And all of the social interactions, oh dear.... I don't know if this too is some coping mechanism of mine, but I have come to despise most of my daily social interactions with people, since they always feel so pointless...
Now I don't claim to be some interesting guy living life to the fullest, but I actually feel like I am beginning to feel good about myself. Sure I don't have a social circle, Never got laid (and never will) and people around me look at me like I am some weirdo but at least I have a good time studying the things I like, Reading books, exercising, watching movies, playing games etc!
If only this occasional feeling of emptiness wouldn't lurk over me sometimes though...
What about you? I really feel like most of us are doing pretty O.K in life, but it's society and our cursed sexual drive that causes us to feel so shitty...

yeah being an incel NEET is so much more satisfying. Cope dude.

the text under your username checks out

You can be an educated incel with a job though!
Cope is key!
Betabuxing for single welfare mums you will never have sex with on the other side of town isn't satisfying.

Betabuxing for single welfare mums you will never have sex with on the other side of town isn't satisfying.
OR you can spend all that money on fancy vacations, high class cars etc... To each his own I suppose.

SUPERDUPERPOOPERCOPE.... CHAD lives MOG AN INCEL/TRUECEL/BETABUXXER

All lives seem objectively dull to me, but comparing the lives of us and Chads shows a stark contrast in quality.

OR you can spend all that money on fancy vacations, high class cars etc... To each his own I suppose.
"All that money" wait are we talking about leveraged passive income from a business (very hard to achieve) or the pittance you earn unleveraged from a stupid entry level slave job? Of course the former would be satisfying but only few have the mental capabilities to achieve it.

And some people here lived those lives lmao

"All that money" wait are we talking about leveraged passive income from a business (very hard to achieve) or the pittance you earn unleveraged from a stupid entry level slave job? Of course the former would be satisfying but only few have the mental capabilities to achieve it.
Don't know about you but becoming richer than everyone else around me is my only drive in this life. Otherwise, why not just rope?

Don't know about you but becoming richer than everyone else around me is my only drive in this life. Otherwise, why not just rope?
It's been my life dream all my life but I'm old and failed. I even lost money at the stock exchange and in business 'opportunities' that were a scam. I'm just too low EQ to know whom to trust.