Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie “expert” claims femcels exist because they are disgusted by having sex with males they don’t find attractive

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
So apparently women can be choosy and be considered femcel if no one they can get is up to par for them. And they should be treated the same as males who literally can’t get anything, because males aren’t disgusted by fucking women they aren’t attracted to. This is peak clown world at this point, but I know it will only get worse.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MZgtQy-lhn8

Accurate. virgin females are always volcel no matter what

Sounds like little bro needs a gold star for figuring this out, congrats.

Accurate. virgin females are always volcel no matter what
He’s claiming they’re not volcels because they are repulsed by ugly males. Only males can be volcel because we aren’t repulsed by uggo fems.

i dont buy this since 100% of women can get a man above their looksmatch. this is like trying to get us to sympathize with spoiled children that wont settle for less than the best toy they got
Even if it were true they wouls still be volcel fakecel standardcels. But you’re right, it’s not true.

Imagine having the audacity to call yourself an incel as a foid because you "can't" find that 0.1% of men you find attractive to ask you out.

I Would pound the shit out of the vag of the Jap chick in the picture

Imagine having the audacity to call yourself an incel as a foid because you "can't" find that 0.1% of men you find attractive to ask you out.
You mean can’t marry, as she can definitely fuck.

I Would pound the shit out of the vag of the Jap chick in the picture
Yeah, just be noodle

I'd probably fuck the white chick on the screen just to fullfill a library employee with glasses blow job fantasy

He’s claiming they’re not volcels because they are repulsed by ugly males. Only males can be volcel because we aren’t repulsed by uggo fems.
isnt that the whole point of being volcel wont settle for less/equal but cant get something better so stay virgin ? sounds voluntary to me especially since alot of women can easily have any normie bf they want. The repulsive thing seems like a reach i need some proof because i saw some bad reaction on some "would you" threads from incels too. Ive seen plenty of chadlites settle for ugly mismatch foids because they have a easier time with them. IDK sounds like some socially awkward special princess in need pls find me Chad type of situation.

Peak clown world, nothing surprises me anymore.

isnt that the whole point of being volcel wont settle for less/equal but cant get something better so stay virgin ? sounds voluntary to me especially since alot of women can easily have any normie bf they want. The repulsive thing seems like a reach i need some proof because i saw some bad reaction on some "would you" threads from incels too. Ive seen plenty of chadlites settle for ugly mismatch foids because they have a easier time with them. IDK sounds like some socially awkward special princess in need pls find me Chad type of situation.
That’s exactly what volcel is.

I'd probably fuck the white chick on the screen just to fullfill a library employee with glasses blow job fantasy
Just more evidence dudes will fuck almost any chick tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back