Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normie finds unicorn non-roastie wife, brags on reddit

TINMAN

TINMAN

Self-banned
-
I saw a thread the other day with a normie bragging about his wife being an innocent virgin because she was raised by baptists, he would whisper "omelette du fromage" in her ear during sex and it turned her on because she didn't understand any french.

The wife came on and commented that almost everything he did turned her on because she had never experienced it before...

I can tell this guy isn't a chad because he plays WoW and other stuff reserved for subhumans. This is what degeneracy has taken from us.

i wish all towns were run by baptists.

She probably took Chad blowjobs in secret though

If it is ever discovered that she has an affair with dark triad chad, I will not be surprised.

I hate normshit braggers.

Well, she could be a virgin, but not prevents her from doing handjobs, blowjobs, or taking a cock in the ass. I've read a lot of stories like that, of specifically christian girls that would take cocks in the ass to continue "virgin". These whores are all the same after all.

This is what the "hits pipe" meme is about.
If you do a good job of raising your daughter all you're doing is preparing her for some subhuman to whisper cheese omelette in her ear and give you subhuman grandsons.
All it takes is one roast coworker to tell her about tinder, or talk about horsecocks with her and she only needs to get 'curious' once for that entire marriage to fail.
I hope that subhuman retard gets cucked hardcore and she turns into dime a dozen roastie whore.

Future mstow youtuber in the making what a fucking cuck :feelskek:
If you do a good job of raising your daughter all you're doing is preparing her for some subhuman to whisper cheese omelette in her ear and give you subhuman grandsons.
All it takes is one roast coworker to tell her about tinder, or talk about horsecocks with her and she only needs to get 'curious' once for that entire marriage to fail.
I hope that subhuman retard gets cucked hardcore and she turns into dime a dozen roastie whore.
Literally this tbhngl
Literally this tbhngl

jfl at the dexter reference, this is how easy white normies have it compared to ethnicels
water is wet thread tbhngl.

Innocence> degeneracy.

probably

:feelshaha:

REDDIT MOMENT

REDDITM OMENT

Typical reddit larp.
Well, she could be a virgin, but not prevents her from doing handjobs, blowjobs, or taking a cock in the ass. I've read a lot of stories like that, of specifically christian girls that would take cocks in the ass to continue "virgin". These whores are all the same after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back