Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie friend complained about maybe having herpes

Harvey Weincel

Harvey Weincel

Recruit
★★
He was talkking to me about how his girlfriend was nervous she might have herpes becasue she woke up one morning with a cold sore on her mouth. He was complaing to me abut how he thot he had it to. This cunt clearly wanted me to feel bad for his normie life. He just rubbed his relationship in my face. be grateful that you even have a gf motherfucker:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yeah, I have to work with Normies, and they always mention their SO even when it isn't necessary. I'd say it's more cringe to do so, since its subconsciously a Humble Brag.

He was talkking to me about how his girlfriend was nervous she might have herpes becasue she woke up one morning with a cold sore on her mouth. He was complaing to me abut how he thot he had it to. This cunt clearly wanted me to feel bad for his normie life. He just rubbed his relationship in my face. be grateful that you even have a gf motherfucker:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Herpes? Hm... VAIDS in action? :smonk: Are they both vaccinated

Was his gf fucking around?

heh lets hope they have herpes and die from it

normies do that, they like to talk about their relationship and sex life. and u have to be cuck to be friends with them. I was before I was Blackpilled.