Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normie friend: "If you join a club, you'll meet new people, expand your social circle and increase your chances of finding a GF!"

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
He said it's always worked for him and so it has to work for me. But he seemed oblivious to the fact that it's only worked for him because, unlike me, he doesn't look like a subhuman.

I wanted to tell him "try having my looks and joining a club. See how well it works for you" but I decided not to.

I didn't bring up the looks aspect of the matter because I didn't want him to think that I have a poor self image of myself and see me as an object of pity. So I just nodded and said "mhmm yeah you're right. Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a shot!".

Normies think the world works the same way for everyone.

He said it's always worked for him and so it has to work for me. But he seemed oblivious to the fact that it's only worked for him because, unlike me, he doesn't look like a subhuman.

I wanted to tell him "try having my looks and joining a club. See how well it works for you" but I decided not to.

I didn't bring up the looks aspect of the matter because I didn't want him to think that I have a poor self image of myself and see me as an object of pity. So I just nodded and said "mhmm yeah you're right. Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a shot!".

Normies think the world works the same way for everyone.
If you think that you can still find a decent gf in 2023 with incel looks, then you are dumb as fuck

If you think that you can still find a decent gf in 2023 with incel looks, then you are dumb as fuck
Metaverse gf wen

Exactly what part of my post made you think I was hoping to find a decent gf?

A Mouse comes into a Clique of Tigers and lions and expects Being Friends?

Normies really are dent Headers :feelskek:

Lmao clubs are for nerds

The only club I joined in the last two years was a laser game club.

All male members, except one foid who was in relationship with a tallfag within the club.

They apparently did stuff outside the club but never got invited.