Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story People can tell if you're a loser in a tenth of a second (old sports story)

Better Off Alone

Better Off Alone

Officer
★★★★
Enter somewhere in the 2010's, me in middle school, basketball team, you know the scene, height mogger niggers and Chads, all drenched in sweat during an after-school practice

Coach divided us into two teams for a scrimmage

I couldn't keep up with these niggers at the start, but the anger and warming of the bench on my ass, lit a fire under me so to speak, weeks of practice at my home, and on the school yard, I saw some real improvement
Heh some good that did me... fucking waste of time

One of our best players open for a pass
"I can't let him get this I think to myself"

Stay on him, he's quick but I'm keeping up with the defense
Actually manage to stop him from getting the ball

Play ends, Coach pulls the player aside

What he said... Haha man i'll never forget

"Why is "Better Off Alone" able to play defense on you?!!"

How could you disgrace a kid for trying like that man, instead of congratulating me for being better, he scolded that player for struggling against me

I was always a loser in that coach's eyes, doesn't matter what I did, how I changed, or "self improved"

This is the true nature of this reality in just a moment you are branded with the status of a loser or winner, and there is nothing you can do to change that

Enter somewhere in the 2010's, me in middle school, basketball team, you know the scene, height mogger niggers and Chads, all drenched in sweat during an after-school practice

I couldn't keep up with these niggers at the start, but the anger and warming of the bench on my ass, lit a fire under me so to speak, weeks of practice at my home, and on the school yard, I saw some real improvement

How could you disgrace a kid for trying like that man, instead of congratulating me for being better, he scolded that player for struggling against me

I was always a loser in that coach's eyes, doesn't matter what I did, how I changed, or "self improved"

This is the true nature of this reality in just a moment you are branded with the status of a loser or winner, and there is nothing you can do to change that
dar the whole thing but yes you can tell a lot about how much of a loser people are within just their face, style, hairstyle and height.

That coach is a nigger i hope he's dead

He pretty much led me to give up on playing sports entirely, that shit messed me up, it's been like 10 years and I still think about it.

Black christian coach found dead at 35 after raping white femoid team.

Pirate Smile GIF
IMG 4693

Last edited:

all they gotta do is look at ur face

I always despised any sportsball. School system should have taughts us swimming, survival in the wild and basics of self-defense... But instead millions of people got disappointed in any physical activity because of degen sportsball games.

Reading this almost bought tears to my eyes, I remember being treated like that too

My coach was a racist he hated slavs JFL

Tbh he is based, I used to hate him but now looking back at it I respect him for it, he was always fair but he never tried to motivate me and I chose not do the work and be lazy and I proved him right on being a slav nigger, he didn't defeat me, he did something worse.

Het let me defeat myself.

Looking back at it was a valuable life lesson.

Based as fuck teacher.

Also I remember he called me a stopid slav when I got something wrong JFL.

Instead of chasing the football, Kick the couch in the balls.