Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Normie "men" are the most pathetic creatures in this world and deserve to be burned alive

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★

"Tell me how to flirt with you m'lady"

“big oof”

I want to strangle this cuck.

This is ragefuel for me for some reason.

This is similar to le reddit humor aka soy humor

Normies choose to enslave men to the whims of a dumber, weaker and inferior creature.

Just clownmaxx bro

clearly it doesn't matter what you say if she is willing to swallow your cum > game

Took him whole hour to "come up" with that "pick up line" JFL what a cuck

Normie communication in 2019.
Soon you will see incels diverge from common normie garbage speak and we will talk in a language mutually unintelligible with normies

We will write our language in arabic script

Soon you will see incels diverge from common normie garbage speak and we will talk in a language mutually unintelligible with normies

We will write our language in arabic script
We will soon have our own blackpilled language and write blackpilled books fot people to uncover in 2300

We will soon have our own blackpilled language and write blackpilled books fot people to uncover in 2300
An extremely logical language with features from curry languages

right

and then he fucked her because he found a funny way to say 'swallow your 500th load of semen this week'

The fuck did i just read? Fucking Numale cucks are the worst. Sometimes i despise them more than Foids. They are fucking disgusting. What kind of "man" acts and behaves like that? Fucking faggot

jfl if you're not oofmaxxing in 2019 as every modern man (cuck) does

JFL at normies trying to be "funny" or seem "intelligent" on tinder, meanwhile chads dont even send the first message

The foid in question is a landwhale

so much for " be respectful to women bro!!!!"

They are a humiliation to there own gender.

I fucking hate normies because they make everything harder for us..

Normie language is fucking weird :feelswhat:

i hate normies and soys more than women. theyre the enablers and the ones who willingly hand their nuts over to the state, women, the status quo. they deserve worse than their cucked existences.

It's like a different language lmao so strange

the corniest shit i read today :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back