Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normie night [VIDEOS RECORDED BY ME]

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
This is the life they live.
Well never live like this, we'll be rotting alone from here to the grave.
Including me, especially me.

All I want is happiness, companionship, friends and a girlfriend.
Seems like those things are too much to ask.
I just want a woman who loves me, cares for me, listens to me, cuddle with me, live life with me and have a family with me.

But that will never happen.
I should never have been fucking born.

Fucking foids will NEVER EVER fucking love me, care for me, notice me or acknowledge me.
I have so little to live for, little to look forward to.
Tomorrow will just be another day of loneliness, bitterness and resentment towards women and their handsome chad and prettyboy twink boyfriends.
Same with every other day, week, month and even year.

My father got married and had my older half-sister when he was my age, and my 2nd half-brother had a son with his girlfriend when has was 22 in 2011.
My 3rd half-brother had a daughter around that time, and my 4th half-brother was a chadlite who constantly got girlfriends.

Yet I can't get a woman in 2024, same as all the years before.
Women avoid me like I've got BO bad enough to knock out an elephant.
Like I've got more spots that a connect the dots sheet.
Like I'm some kinda fucking manlet.
Because im an ugly, loner, socially awkward, autistic ogre sack of shit.
Fucking foids will NEVER love me, care for me, notice me or acknowledge me.

I would cry about this, but I can't.
I'm almost incapable of crying now.
Seriously, fuck my life, I want to die sometimes but I'm too much of a pussy ass faggot to kill myself.

Its also my birthday tomorrow.
Not that expect any one of you to give a shit.

Attachments

• 20240203_195723.mp4
    54.1 MB
  • 20240203_195222.mp4
    33.6 MB
  • 20240203_195149.mp4
    46.8 MB
Last edited:
Brutal, we are here to suffer there is nothing else for us here

Have you considered doing full-length vlogs? It'll be really nice if you went around and filmed your city.

God imagine the heavenly things those couples will do together when they get home.

Anyways, happy birthday
There's nothing happy about my birthdays.

Being a lonely incel and going through an inncer city on a weekend is ABSOLUTE TURBO ROPEFUEL.
Avoid at every price.

It might be fun for you as well. Just an idea.
Yeah, a terrible idea.
I'll pass, Vlogging isn't my style.
Also, I'm not putting my face on the internet like the rest of these blackpill vloggers like Oreoman, Kent, Grotesque Subhuman or Hamudi.
I don't want to be remember or defined by the blackpill.

shit videos kys

Hey it's my birthday tomorrow too! How old are you turning?

And I get it. I wish I didn't but I do. I get sick of being alone and just want companion ship. Not even sex, just someone to be with romantically. I don't know what to tell you. Bluepilled advice from someone like "everything will be alright" Makes me want to behead them.

Damn I feel your pain brocel

NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

Hey it's my birthday tomorrow too! How old are you turning?

And I get it. I wish I didn't but I do. I get sick of being alone and just want companion ship. Not even sex, just someone to be with romantically. I don't know what to tell you. Bluepilled advice from someone like "everything will be alright" Makes me want to behead them.
I don't like discussing my age, if someone were to ask me how old I was IRL, I would tell them that I'm younger than I really am.
And they will believe me too, I've been told that I look as young as 18 and as old as 22.

The worse part is, is that I've got no one to talk to about my feelings, emotions and struggles.

Well, except for some people who I know, but we're not very close.
My neighbour who is completely uninterested in my problems and he can't even relate to them.
And this bald, christcuck faggot who runs a soup kitchen that I go to whenever I'm broke.
I cut ties with my family over a decade ago, and if they knew about my issues now, they won't give a fuck.
They didn't back then, they won't now.
Shit, they are the reason I am what I am now.

I'm also not seeing a therapist or a counselor either.
All therapy and counseling is, is talking about your problems and no actual action.
And whatever meds they give you won't help either.

I also don't like opening up to people and telling them my emotions.
One time, I opened up to this guy I knew, I told him I was depressed, angry and lonely.
That I was having bad thoughts,
Then he went and called the cops on me, and I got carted off to the station and kept in a cell for a few hours.

I have no one, I'm almost completely alone.

I'm also not seeing a therapist or a counselor either.
All therapy and counseling is, is talking about your problems and no actual action.
And whatever meds they give you won't help either.
The job of a therapist is to fuck you up more than you were before so you keep coming back to give them money. Having said that, I've met one good therapist out 6 that were awful. Even then this "good" therapist isn't even that good. He's just the only one who tolerates the blackpill ideas I talk about.

The job of a therapist is to fuck you up more than you were before so you keep coming back to give them money. Having said that, I've met one good therapist out 6 that were awful. Even then this "good" therapist isn't even that good. He's just the only one who tolerates the blackpill ideas I talk about.
Aren't therapists bluepilled. anyway?
Even the ones who are free?
I haven't looked into it, but I think in the UK therapy is free.
On top of that, therapists are educated and graduated from college and universities.
Meaning that they likely come from wealthy, middle-class backgrounds.
They likely never struggled with issues like mine, they can't really give out any good advice.
They've not lived my life.

I just want a woman who loves me, cares for me, listens to me, cuddle with me, live life with me and have a family with me.

Fucking foids will NEVER EVER fucking love me, care for me, notice me or acknowledge me.
Tomorrow will just be another day of loneliness, bitterness and resentment towards women and their handsome chad and prettyboy twink boyfriends.

My father got married and had my older half-sister when he was my age, and my 2nd half-brother had a son with his girlfriend when has was 22 in 2011.
My 3rd half-brother had a daughter around that time, and my 4th half-brother was a chadlite who constantly got girlfriends.

Seriously, fuck my life, I want to die sometimes but I'm too much of a pussy ass faggot to kill myself.

In the first video, there’s a guy on blue sweater all by himself with the hood on. Tell him to make a acc on here It’s clear he is a incel like us

In the first video, there’s a guy on blue sweater all by himself with the hood on. Tell him to make a acc on here It’s clear he is a incel like us
He probably already has one

What city is it

Such degenerate whores in the third video. mini skirts, high heels etc. There is literally no difference between these modern toilets and prostitutes. And the worst part is, the man in the white shirt would probably jump to the rescue and defend these Jezebels, if something bad happens

Such degenerate whores in the third video. mini skirts, high heels etc. There is literally no difference between these modern toilets and prostitutes. And the worst part is, the man in the white shirt would probably jump to the rescue and defend these Jezebels, if something bad happens
He and his mate both definitely would, no doubt about it.
You get a lot of simpy tradcucks here in england.
Fucking fags who think they're knights in shining armour riding in to protect and respect the ladies.