Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Normie recorded a big booty robust Stacy cop slut under the guise of "spreading love"

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★

Mirin his 200 IQ strat. I wish I could this as well. @wereq @LesscoBlob

Low IQ if you don't see that she has ass implants and lip fillers

Low IQ if you don't see that she has ass implants and lip fillers
We all know how she stops criminals. Instead of her chasing them, they chase her :lul: .

She should put herself in jail and we will throw away the key.

highest inhib nigger:

Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Why female cops exist? If she tried to detain Me on a drunks night Out she is Getting Knocked out

Nigga, why tf u got a foid on your pfp, and on your banner :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Officeresses always have big butts for some reason. Is it the police training or the donuts?

Unlike foids, different men have different tastes. But that's a beautiful thing because it means intelectual mammoths such as myself can scoff at the simpletons who can only be attracted to slut pheno foids with embarassingly big tits and ass. If you ask me, this is my ideal :feelsaww:

2022cel trying to use the join date card on a 2020cel is wild :feelskek: Unheard of, even
Lol 2020cels are losers. 2022cels are the real Chads here.

Last edited:
From a single glance I can tell she have gotten
A nose job.
Lip fillers.
Ass implants.
And Botox.

dude is sub 8 for sure she didnt even smile

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4