Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie white collar workers saying the corporations will regret downsizing them and replacing with computers

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
There is this mass continuing downsizing of all type of white collar workers going on. Normies are saying they have unique specialized knowledge that a computer could never learn. And that the normie can make the right decisions when a computer wouldn't.

What companies are doing is take an industrial corporation that has 1,000 engineers. With modern engineering software you don't need as many engineers as before. So say they get rid of 60% of the engineering, they keep the best 400 engineers and get rid of the lesser 600. Then with less engineers you need 60% less managers, HR, internal IT, etc. And then all the less office space. All the savings of all those salaries and benefits for the normies workers goes right to the bottom line for the mega rich corporate owners.

Incels don't work... what is this... I don't get!!!

ai is going to take over all jobs soon enough, one way or another
anyone who disagrees with me is coping and huffing on medical grade copium
in like 5 years ai will be more intelligent than a human in ANY task. we are going to have like 90% unemployment in like 15 years

in like 5 years ai will be more intelligent than a human in ANY task. we are going to have like 90% unemployment in like 15 years
And then incelits will be cured.. we can embrace our warm and young AI girlfriends... having sex all day and having romance.................... WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Humans will not allow AI to "take over jobs".. there will be a huge war that humans will win

Incels don't work... what is this... I don't get!!!

Its mainly getting to point and laugh at normies who thought they were better than us for their careers, but now it turns out they are downsized along with millions of others and competing for the few jobs.

Its mainly getting to point and laugh at normies who thought they were better than us for their careers, but now it turns out they are downsized along with millions of others and competing for the few jobs.
Obviously.. normies are always losing

And then incelits will be cured.. we can embrace our warm and young AI girlfriends... having sex all day and having romance.................... WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Humans will not allow AI to "take over jobs".. there will be a huge war that humans will win
ai will become unimaginably more intelligent than humans in all aspects
we cant control something like that you tourist

we will either have an ai apocalypse, or ai utopia, complete with sexbot girlfriends
maybe a judgement day

ai will become unimaginably more intelligent than humans in all aspects
we cant control something like that you tourist

we will either have an ai apocalypse, or ai utopia, complete with sexbot girlfriends
maybe a judgement day
We can control it by simply destroying all forms of artificial intelligence now or next year, unless AGI or some other shit is discovered, remember, these sort of predictions are simply make tale, we have no idea, also it beign smarter doesnt mean shit... the fuck is it gonna do against a nuke?

So far the normie who still have jobs are blaming the normies who are being downsized for not studying hard enough in school, not having the right attitude at work, not putting in the effort to keep getting better at their profession, etc.

Nuke capitalism srsly

who cares. We simply have to do as the Amish do and plant our own crops , make our clothes etc. Back to a late 1800's lifestyle kind of thing.

When people refuse to buy mega cooperations stuff all the fancy AI will mean nothing, unless of course if they want to depopulate us and just use AI to produce for themselves which is probably one of their goals. But they forget that its us who programm those AI softwares so we can also fight back with our own AI's if the elites try anything.

`
So far the normie who still have jobs are blaming the normies who are being downsized for not studying hard enough in school, not having the right attitude at work, not putting in the effort to keep getting better at their profession, etc.
good :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I used to laugh at SubredditSimulator, I never knew ChadGPT would cuck humanity this well and this quickly

Large language models.
They can pass university exams now it's unbelievable.

Why are programmers uploading their work on Microsoft owned Github???? It's cucked !!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't believe scaling data could improve quality like this

It is cucked. Now that computers can interpret natural language it's over for many industries. Because language is what humans use, and now machines can use it now. Every work that we do that requires language, AI can take over. Office work is being downsized everywhere.

It is cucked. Now that computers can interpret natural language it's over for many industries. Because language is what humans use, and now machines can use it now. Every work that we do that requires language, AI can take over. Office work is being downsized everywhere.

They can pass university exams now it's unbelievable.

Why are programmers uploading their work on Microsoft owned Github???? It's cucked !!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't believe scaling data could improve quality like this

Ya what the big corporations are doing now is say they have 1,000 workers in some white collar function. The company says we are going to downsize to 400 workers in that function. So they keep the best 400 and downsize the other 600.

Great thing about it is all the smug assholes being downsized which online I argued for many years that technology will lead to downsizing and they were all saying no and they all said they were so brilliant, creative, wise, that their jobs are in no danger.

There is this mass continuing downsizing of all type of white collar workers going on. Normies are saying they have unique specialized knowledge that a computer could never learn. And that the normie can make the right decisions when a computer wouldn't.

What companies are doing is take an industrial corporation that has 1,000 engineers. With modern engineering software you don't need as many engineers as before. So say they get rid of 60% of the engineering, they keep the best 400 engineers and get rid of the lesser 600. Then with less engineers you need 60% less managers, HR, internal IT, etc. And then all the less office space. All the savings of all those salaries and benefits for the normies workers goes right to the bottom line for the mega rich corporate owners.
wrong

Managers are chads or women who have huge Halo's thus NEVER LOSE THEIR JOB UNLESS TOTALLY INCOMPETENT AND EXPOSED MULTIPLE TIMES, THE AMOUNT OF MANAGERS GOES UP WITH THE LOWER LEVELS OF THE WORKFORCE GOING DOWN, THIS IS HOW BAD IT IS IN REALITY.

The bottom get punched down on repeatedly and the top managers and above KEEP WINNING AND EXPLOIT EVEN MORE THE BOTTOM END USING AI AS BOTH A WORK TOOL AND AN EXCUSE FOR MUH LESS WORKERS.

The managers just will have the line we need more managers to manage the AI BRO IM AN EXPERT IN MANAGING AI, JEEEEZ CUT 10 WORKERS AND EMPLOYEE ME BRO AT DOUBLE THE SALARY OF ONE OF THE WORKERS, AND WITH ME AND AI I CAN BE MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN THE 10 WORKERS, AND YOU SAVE 80% ON SALARY COMPARED TO EMPLOYING 10 WORKERS BRO

Then they end the interview with this one line:
5% OF THE TIME IT WORKS EVERY TIME

AND THEY STILL GET HIRED BECAUSE THE HALO IS THAT STRONG

Twfnmnt9j4351 1