Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies and foid threads already get more replies than actual incel threads

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Screenshot 2023 05 15 190138

They have asked many questions already, and the posts are getting more interaction than posts made by actual incels.

Normal people aren’t concerned with incels.
It will consist of subhuman roasties seeking validation and attention from sexually repressed men and dweeby males that had sex with a sub 4 landwhale once posting to try and one up incels.

Everyone should spam insults, get banned and let this place die tbh

Unfortunately the 'foid' thread got removed :feelskek:

Abandon thread

me abandoning the forum

It makes sense since most incels generally agree on shit, while they hate normies and foids. Naturally more animosity and curiosity will garner in those threads rather than by incels

You just can't win as an incel.
Even on the incel forums you lose to normies ...

It's sad that even our own will give more attention and validation to outsiders. I guess everyone craves novelty and attention themselves in the end.

THERE BITCHES ON HERE NOW?
(Made me come out ma 4 year hibernation )

absolutely no context but ok

Not just more replies but more attention more shit than any incel actual post here jfl at this point

It's new and still exciting so it makes sense. Hype will probably die down soon. At least, I hope :worryfeels:

Also just wait until a "question by foid" thread gets made/stays up (apparently one got deleted or something?)