Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies and the notion of fairness/cheating (neuroenhancers, steroids, guns)

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Normies always say that it's unfair to take neuroenhancers/steroids or use guns - the thing is: Nothing in life is fair, because people aren't equal - in no biological species everyone has the exactly same traits, traits vary among individuals, some people have therefore inherent advantages over others, no competition is and ever will be truly fair due to that, therefore the winner is already known before the fight even begins. Normies don't hate unfairness per se, they just hate it when somebody uses the most effective tools to gain an advantage that isn't based in the genetic caste system.

Normies have no problem with unfairness when it's within the genetic caste system, for example:
They admire people for their intelligence, but they didn't work for it, they just had more luck than others, their intellect (=result of their work) was only acquired due to having the biological prerequisite of intelligence (as defined as mental flexibility) that made them inherently better suited for that purpose than others, the same thing with very strong bodybuilders. Unfairness is always existent. They just want that unfairness to be based on genetics/inherent values and not based on a chemical that everyone can buy. The drug is nothing more than an equalizer that can grant people the advantages others have naturally. Then they call it cheating, while they would never say something like that to someone who has genetic cheat codes/blessings (that make his life easier) like neurotypicality, high intelligence, a good physique, a good metabolism and good looks. A fair fight/competition is always an oxymoron. Sometimes the unfairness is based on sheer stochastics that resulted in especially adavantageous inherent traits, sometimes it's based on a chemical - the result remains the same.

A man who uses a gun is also called a coward by normalfags and they say that this person fights unfair. Every fight is unfair per se, because people vary in size/weight/reaction time/strength and therefore will never have exactly the same chances of winning, the outcome of the physical fight is made before it began in most cases, even in the open fight with no ambush/cheap tricks there will never be fairness due to these variable traits. In the moment where you bring a gun to the table you remove the fight away from the level of raw, archaic strength and to a level where only reaction time matters - it's still not fair, but a less gifted man (small/maybe disabled) now has significantly better chances to survive the outcome against a muscle giant. The weapon is what made these humans equal. And again the normalfags shows his displeasure when somebody uses the most effective strategy to escape the genetic caste system and improve his situation with tools. There is nothing cowardly to flee from a physical fight when you see that you won't win and move to a plane of competition where you might succeed, it's only rational and in some cases the only way of surviving.

The normalfag has no problem with unfairness, he has a problem with unfairness that is based on traits he doesn't approve off. His definition of cheating is vague, because when it is defined as an unfair advantage (e.g. it makes it a lot easier for you to get equal/better results than others) everything can be defined as cheating (especially traits like intelligence/phyiscal strength which they fetishize). Their definition of fairness is arbitrary at best, which results from the fact that fairness itself is a highly artificial construct that has never existed and will never exist - and instead of realizing that they lash out when somebody becomes angry with his situation in the genetic caste system and decides to do something about it with the most efficient available tools.

You might be interested: @IslaVista2014, @your personality and @SocialzERo

Last edited:
society doesnt want low value individuals to rise up

Giga High IQ thread

Giga High IQ thread
Thanks tbh.
People who were born with genetic advantage can't just admit their luck and see game of life as something that is fair. Yesterday I did Faceandlms marathon and guest got Leg lenghting surgery. The thing is that he cannot give honest reason why he did it, cause as you've mentioned normies hate genetic cheaters. Face said that to justify "looksmaxing" procedures that widen your genetic limit you have to beat around the bush with this; oh it was medical procedure, i just had problems with my overbite, that's why my chin is wider and chad tier now teehee.
society doesnt want low value individuals to rise up
Completely this.

High IQ thread should be pinned

The number of particles in universe iq
Nigger mods pin this

True.
When I took some Test + yohimbine + clenbuterol and I was vascular/ripped they made fun of my vascularity and they were all saying I was on roids even uf I wasn't big at all ( like 73 kilos at 5'8")

Bookmarked the thread will reply later when I have the time this thread is worth of