Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Normies and women have taken over all classic incel copes

• Thread starter PersonalityChimp
  • Start date
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
Vidya? Taken over by normies and women
Anime? Taken over by normies and women
Comic Books? Taken over by normies and women
Tabletop RPGs? Taken over by normies and women

I think i could probably go on and on. There's not a single major space left where incels can just cope in peace with other incels, without being bothered by sexhaving normies. I've started noticing more and more women in the retrogaming scene too. It's all so tiring.

it would be hard to find a cope nowadays that isnt taken by normies and women.

Foids and normies steal our copes and turn it into a jungle activity.

Hunting and fishing >>>>>>>>>

I went to the library for the first time in many many years, there were just a bunch of normie women sipping coffe while reading some magazines, no turbo autists or nerds as far as I could see.

I went to the library for the first time in many many years, there were just a bunch of normie women sipping coffe while reading some magazines, no turbo autists or nerds as far as I could see.
Brutal.

I think i could probably go on and on. There's not a single major space left where incels can just cope in peace with other incels, without being bothered by sexhaving normies. I've started noticing more and more women in the retrogaming scene too. It's all so tiring.
Are these individuals hard to deal with?

How have they taken over anime?

Even something such as smoking weed has been invaded by foids & normies; back in the day, it was considered a thing for outcasts/freaks/rejects to do and was looked down upon by “cool kids.”

This was previously possible. I hope to enjoy the next Dragon Ball arc.

Re: Okay, Why is This Happening?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139511154Monday, July 07, 2014 1:55 AM CDT
Try something like this,Child = game.Workspace:FindFirstChild("111")Child Destroy()

biking hiking airsoft paintball gokart skiing

go to church or a monastery

Yes but luckily they are into mainstream stuff of each one of those categories, this is why if you want to further investigate newer copes, you have to truly embrace underground and obscure media not tainted by sexhavers

Math and jazz are the ultimate anti foid copes

I reccommend gacha games. No femoid or normie wants to touch a game about gambling for anime women. May ruin your sleep schedule and bank balance though.

Even t

Even suicide is

This forum is one of the last remaining refuges for autists and outcasts

just existing is a normie thing

You can enjoy all that. I still like anime, I don’t watch it anymore but I add artists on Twitter and look at their art. It’s a game of avoiding the herds now.

Good think about anime is the language barrier allows the japs to not give a fuck about sjw, tranny, feminist crap.

Foids invade and ruin everything

Retarded normies were scared of the 'coronavirus'

But they simp for the real virus, women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back