Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies are animals

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They're all driven by these anamalistic instincts without the slightest grain of self awareness. Men will mindlessly simp and compete for women even if it's obvious they have no chance. Men will treat women with favoritism in the court without even realizing it. Women will always pursue Chad no matter what even if he's pumped and dumped them s million times and instead of becoming self aware they just do it again!

People are so predictable and stupid it's insane. Whenever I have conversations with people I already know what their reactions to each statement I make will be.

And then you have their fucking buzzwords and hivemind mentality. They only adopt an opinion if it's approved by the hivemind and they'll all just randomly start using the same terms and buzzwords. These fucking things aren't human.

Normies are literally NPCs.

That's why I have no empathy for normies; they seem more like preprogrammed machines than actual living humans.

They are. They are the most animal, a domesticated one. But don’t underestimate this demon, they will use everything they can to destroy each other and especially people like us.

Look at edp for example, this guy only message an underage girl. But because she’s a woman innocent little girl, all men whiteknighting and want to destroy this truecel. Edp was left with nothing in the end, only money and he can’t share it with everyone but now he can’t share it at all in the future with anybody.

Or mitten squad. Truecel gamer who dies from alcoholism. Normies being brain dead as they are will never acknowledge the blackpill that ishis alcoholism is a coping mechanism from brutality of this world and normies treatment of low smv male. He died alone never loving anybody, and its a suicide. I’m sorry bluepiller but your precious mitten squad commit suicide.

Live with it, know it’s you who cause all this

Last edited:
Mitten squad is innocent yet look what happen to him? Die with nothing only bitter memory by coping with alcoholism that lead to suicide. People don’t drink that much:feelsbadman:. He do it because deep down he wanted to die. He does

Humans are like any other animal.

IMG 1678

And then you have their fucking buzzwords and hivemind mentality. They only adopt an opinion if it's approved by the hivemind and they'll all just randomly start using the same terms and buzzwords. These fucking things aren't human.
fucking hate these conformists

The workman of today works every day in his life at the same tasks, and this fate is no less absurd. But it is tragic only at the rare moments when he becomes conscious.

I hate normies who are lucky to find toilets that are willing to accept them because of their height or assets

That's why I have no empathy for normies; they seem more like preprogrammed machines than actual living humans.
They are machines and they wouldn't have empathy for you.

They are. They are the most animal, a domesticated one. But don’t underestimate this demon, they will use everything they can to destroy each other and especially people like us.

Look at edp for example, this guy only message an underage girl. But because she’s a woman innocent little girl, all men whiteknighting and want to destroy this truecel. Edp was left with nothing in the end, only money and he can’t share it with everyone but now he can’t share it at all in the future with anybody.

Or mitten squad. Truecel gamer who dies from alcoholism. Normies being brain dead as they are will never acknowledge the blackpill that ishis alcoholism is a coping mechanism from brutality of this world and normies treatment of low smv male. He died alone never loving anybody, and its a suicide. I’m sorry bluepiller but your precious mitten squad commit suicide.

Live with it, know it’s you who cause all this

They'll are soulless parasites

The workman of today works every day in his life at the same tasks, and this fate is no less absurd. But it is tragic only at the rare moments when he becomes conscious.
He becomes aware far too late into the game. Suicide is high among normies in their 40s.

not a single foid (and most normies) understand why men become addicted to the alcohol or drugs they always blame them because they are ugly while if they were chads they would quickly jump into their pants and fix the problem and a chad would stop being alcoholic or drug addict but they don't care or even want to think they don't seem to want to see ugly or normie guys as humans that are worthy of their bodies

The best animals to represent the society aren't cockroaches, ants, monkeys or pigs. Is the sheep, with their sheepish minds following each other to feel safe in greater numbers, frightened of possible threats and looking for their safe zone at all times. Thinking that because they are all together they have more power. With their pastors leading them down a path so they know where they need to go.

The best animals to represent the society aren't cockroaches, ants, monkeys or pigs. Is the sheep, with their sheepish minds following each other to feel safe in greater numbers, frightened of possible threats and looking for their safe zone at all times. Thinking that because they are all together they have more power. With their pastors leading them down a path so they know where they need to go.