Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies are clowns

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
You have normies who subscribe to the redpill mindset. These people worship Andrew Tate like God. Imagine worshipping a mutt slave jfl.

On the other side, you have normies who support whatever is trending, like LGBT rights and BLM to name a few.

Both sides are equally as retarded.

Absolute clowns they are.

what to do to see this world burning and npcs dying in the streets, the entire human extinction. when fucking when?

Yeah both :bluepill: & :redpill: are retards :feelsclown:

what to do to see this world burning and npcs dying in the streets, the entire human extinction. when fucking when?
I do not wish to see that, not that it'd happen in our lifetimes.

oh what a fucking hypocritical cuck, then enjoy your life rotting as an incel in this clown deranged world
I'm not hypocritical, I'm simply being realistic. Things will continue to be this way for a long time, collapse will come a long time later.

I'm not hypocritical,
Hypocritical because you don't want to see your abusers and the culprits of inceldom worldwide (humanity, scumciety) getting what they truly deserve but then complaining that this world is so unfair and shit alike.
Like dude BECOME A MISANTHROPE, GIVE THE HATE BACK YOU FUCKING CUCK

Like dude BECOME A MISANTHROPE, GIVE THE HATE BACK YOU FUCKING CUCK
Giving the hate back does nothing in the long run, just look at Elliot Rodger's legacy. He's clowned on even on this forum.

If you want to eliminate humanity, killing a few is useless. They can be easily replaced and life will go on as normal. Only something like a meteorite can kill us all.

Giving the hate back does nothing in the long run
But at least you are not submitting yourself to your abusers, it's like saying thank you when you are being brutally beaten by a bunch of thugs
If you want to eliminate humanity, killing a few is useless
of course, it must be done in totality
Only something like a meteorite can kill us all.
or me going to hell, conquering it, coming back here and killing everyone with my power of dark hatred

Normies are the vilest scum on the face of this earth. Normie holocaust will be necessary