Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies are disgusting pieces of shit

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
It makes me sick to my stomach knowing that normies in friendgroups will give special treatment to the most physically attractive person and they will look down on the less attractive ones. It's as if normies worship attractive people. Normies are like sheep who follow the shepard, they don't question or challenge the status quo because they are ignorant pieces of shit who chastise anyone who says anything offensive about women. If you say anything bad about women, normies will call you "crazy" "extremist" "bigot" "incel" and so on. If you hold certain opinions, normies will see you as an outcast.
Normies are also selfish, they only want to be friends with people who benefit them, they won't be willing to spend time with lonely and single men like us. If you ask a person to hang out and they say, "I'm sorry, I'm busy right now" it simply means that they don't care about you, you are not valued by them, they don't think you're worth their time. Furthermore, they worship women by calling every single female "beautiful" they only care about females being lonely and act as if male loneliness is a not real.
I hate normies, they are scumbags

Last edited:
Normies only acknowledge our existence when they are ganging up to attack us.
All forms of discrimination are unacceptable, except against incels according to society

If you're past high school/early college and you're not like an average normal person you won't have any friends, most people i meet always ask what is your job, how much money you make, where you work, where you live, do you have a gf/wife, do you have kids, if you say you don't work or work but earn a minimal wage then they just ghost you or don't even want to talk to you. Outcast for life.

If you're past high school/early college and you're not like an average normal person you won't have any friends, most people i meet always ask what is your job, how much money you make, where you work, where you live, do you have a gf/wife, do you have kids, if you say you don't work or work but earn a minimal wage then they just ghost you or don't even want to talk to you. Outcast for life.
Normies are shallow creatures, they are unsympathetic

Normies are shallow creatures, they are unsympathetic
in this rat race world people will only be with you if they can gain something from you. It's only in childhood and adolescence when you can be friends without thinking about money etc

in this rat race world people will only be with you if they can gain something from you. It's only in childhood and adolescence when you can be friends without thinking about money etc
Very true
all we have is each other.

The only they talk about are drugs and sex/relationships

everyday i spend alone my mind slowly rots more and more

Normies are mindless and soulless animals

. It's as if normies worship attractive people.
yes they are. They don’t respect unattractive men like us. They will only take advantages of us and then forget about it completely.

It makes me sick to my stomach knowing that normies in friendgroups will give special treatment to the most physically attractive person and they will look down on the less attractive ones. It's as if normies worship attractive people. Normies are like sheep who follow the shepard, they don't question or challenge the status quo because they are ignorant pieces of shit who chastise anyone who says anything offensive about women. If you say anything bad about women, normies will call you "crazy" "extremist" "bigot" "incel" and so on. If you hold certain opinions, normies will see you as an outcast.
Normies are also selfish, they only want to be friends with people who benefit them, they won't be willing to spend time with lonely and single men like us. If you ask a person to hang out and they say, "I'm sorry, I'm busy right now" it simply means that they don't care about you, you are not valued by them, they don't think you're worth their time. Furthermore, they worship women by calling every single female "beautiful" they only care about females being lonely and act as if male loneliness is a not real.
Kill them all :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I've been treated like this most my life, either ignored or spoken down to. I can't stand clicks, they're so fuckin rude and ignorant towards us, like we don't even exist. I walk into a room and the women will completely ignore me. There's just a constant energy that they're better than us, in their tone, their body language which speaks volumes. They're no better than the homeless guy across the street, none of us are, every fucker on this planet is resigned to the same fate yet they treat us otherwise, fuckin clown world :whatfeels: .

I've been treated like this most my life, either ignored or spoken down to. I can't stand clicks, they're so fuckin rude and ignorant towards us, like we don't even exist. I walk into a room and the women will completely ignore me. There's just a constant energy that they're better than us, in their tone, their body language which speaks volumes. They're no better than the homeless guy across the street, none of us are, every fucker on this planet is resigned to the same fate yet they treat us otherwise, fuckin clown world :whatfeels: .
Because femoids are extremely mentally ill (its past crisis point, actually) on average with crippling low self esteem, that's how they cope, by acting better than everybody else.

the social engineering from the mass media has produced this abhorrent culture

Yeah because they are incorrect

yes they are. They don’t respect unattractive men like us. They will only take advantages of us and then forget about it completely.
We need to punish normies

Undesirable garbage, they almost all look and act the same

i seriously fucking hate normies. they need to be exterminated and replaced with ai and machines

Yeah if you’re 6’2 attractive everyone wants to talk to you even if you don’t wanna talk to. Ithem. If your ugly like me or short/ethnic/fat you’ll be the butt of the joke.