Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are leaving the internet and going back to tv

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Same thing seems to be happening in video games.

Ok but what about in reality?

They should be leaving home more often so a brocel can do thE Right job (in video game)

Ok but what about in reality?

There isn't any places for normies in reality. Anywhere outside with girls, Chads stay there all the time getting all the girls every time. In the career world and science, high IQ's like Jews are dominating, and the normies are like children in comparison. In athletics type things Chads are dunking on the normies.

Last edited:
We’re in a golden age of tv I guess, :feelsjuice: although the writers strikes is probably fucking them over

is that true?

i really don't think so, from what i have seen, normies are leaving tv and going to the internet unless we're talking about jewflix and other platforms like these ones. tv is now officially dead

Who tf watches TV still?

is that true?

i really don't think so, from what i have seen, normies are leaving tv and going to the internet unless we're talking about jewflix and other platforms like these ones. tv is now officially dead

One problem in officially getting statistics for it is normies are going to tv-like websites. Eg.. YouTube, TikTok. And tv now has features like the internet video sites.

I am just going mainly on the normies I see in real life, who when the internet was trendy they were online a lot, but now have gone back to being tv watchers. Another thing is the normies use their cellphones for social media sites and texting while they are watching tv.

The other thing is I just see most websites I go to getting less and less action over time, and most actually shutting down. But its not like other new websites for those interests took over, its just way less viewers then before.

Look at EuroVision, how many normies are into it.