Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normies are waking up?

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
>picrel appears
>ohhh normalfags are finally waking up
>Looks inside
>LE AI IS LE HE HECKING BAD , HUMANITY AND ART ARE DOOMED REEEEEEEEEEE
DId AI kill their parents?

>picrel appears
>ohhh normalfags are finally waking up
>Looks inside
>LE AI IS LE HE HECKING BAD , HUMANITY AND ART ARE DOOMED REEEEEEEEEEE
DId AI kill their parents?
View attachment 1049996
no they wont
all online communities similar to this one, all these "truther" communities even 20 years ago were speaking about the "great awakening" and how normies are waking up and bla bla bla
it will never happen

people will disagree with me and say oh, normies on tiktok are talking about looksmaxxing and shit
guys the blackpill is way deeper than that.
Its way beyond "ZOMG... LOOKS MATTER=?"="=$§"!§""!§==???"

most people will never get into it, most people on this forum are not even into it, evidenced by the giga high turn over rate here. Most posters accoutns are like 1-3 months old at any given moment.

People have been saying that normies are waking up on this forum since like 2018. It will not happen, nothing ever changes.

no they wont
all online communities similar to this one, all these "truther" communities even 20 years ago were speaking about the "great awakening" and how normies are waking up and bla bla bla
it will never happen

people will disagree with me and say oh, normies on tiktok are talking about looksmaxxing and shit

most people will never get into it, most people on this forum are not even into it, evidenced by the giga high turn over rate here. Most posters accoutns are like 1-3 months old at any given moment.

People have been saying that normies are waking up on this forum since like 2018. It will not happen, nothing ever changes.
It's similar to the robotfoids, many think that the male loneliness epidemic will be saved by that. And it's business as usual with real women.

no they wont
it will never happen

yes my post was a satire knowing that normies will never realize the truth, only whatever the current LE BAD THING!! is.

Normies wont stop they are too brainwashed to be awoken to whats happening.

tfw your account was made 19 days ago
are you older than 20 or lower (dont doxx urself nigga)
just curious
you hang out on imageboards a lot?

just curious
@GeckoBus any new meats you tried out? We agreed on other kinds of meat.

just curious
fuk it might as well do a little biography
19 turn 20 in march, 5'8 and nigcel
found out about this forum through incel documentaries on youtube but was too scared to touch it
i used to browse 4chan but that site is shit

hopefully this makes me a fakecel and i have a chance to ascend :feelsaww:

@GeckoBus any new meats you tried out? We agreed on other kinds of meat.
i ate the bear meat and the horse meat
idk, im not feelin the monkey meat man NOT FEELIN IT AT ALL TBH DED SRS :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
hmmm what do you think about weasel meat?

fuk it might as well do a little biography
19 turn 20 in march, 5'8 and nigcel
found out about this forum through incel documentaries on youtube but was too scared to touch it
i used to browse 4chan but that site is shit

hopefully this makes me a fakecel and i have a chance to ascend :feelsaww:
Your welcome to stay, BUT NO LOOTING OR GANG VIOLENCE.

i ate the bear meat and the horse meat
idk, im not feelin the monkey meat man NOT FEELIN IT AT ALL TBH DED SRS :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
hmmm what do you think about weasel meat?
Yes, Eat that! Also try shark and whalemeat after those!

Yes, Eat that! Also try shark and whalemeat after those!
hmm idk I cant find any weasel meat on ebay
this seems cool, but I literally have negative moeny rn

the thing with blackpill is that it isn't a choice. with religion and tradition gone and social media the main facilitator for relationships normies will be forced to see the truth which I will be awaiting with glee

@Lonelyus
I FOUND THE RAT MEAT
WOW
WOHA
WOHAAAA

:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::hax::hax::hax::hax::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: