Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do we do now

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Our lives are pretty much wasted, if you are in a similar position to me anyway. Once you hit 25+ without a career or any friends or anything redeeming in life, how is it even possible to come back from that? So now that our lives are wasted and it's a pipe dream to fix it, what do we do now. Do we really exist as some kind of afterthought? Do god really intend to make us like this or did he fuck up? And now what? Do we even go to the same heaven and hell as the normies, or what?

I don't even feel a single urge to be religious anymore because I feel like god fucked up. And he doesn't deserve my worship because he forgot to put the humanity switch on inside my head. I'm just a fucking robot with nothing going for me.

Our lives are pretty much wasted, if you are in a similar position to me anyway. Once you hit 25+ without a career or any friends or anything redeeming in life, how is it even possible to come back from that? So now that our lives are wasted and it's a pipe dream to fix it, what do we do now. Do we really exist as some kind of afterthought? Do god really intend to make us like this or did he fuck up? And now what? Do we even go to the same heaven and hell as the normies, or what?

I don't even feel a single urge to be religious anymore because I feel like god fucked up. And he doesn't deserve my worship because he forgot to put the humanity switch on inside my head. I'm just a fucking robot with nothing going for me.
you are a curry you can ascend by programming maxxing.

If you are curry, arrange marriage maxx

It's over man. I just don't see it getting any better and I've come to terms with that. Not saying I'm gonna roll over and die, but if I ever want to have a "normal" or good life then I better win the lottery or some shit (which will likely never happen)

What's something you could do right now to improve your life?

Having good copes is necessary

What's something you could do right now to improve your life?
There isnt anything, What i reccomend is getting a house near the sea or rent near the sea and be on NEETbuxx own a small boat these cost like 2500 and come with a propelled engine and a roof, Fish as a cope or game, Anyway its a free meal once youve set it up and just become a minimalist.

Clownmaxx make a mockery of the very society that helped put you in this predicament

It's over man. I just don't see it getting any better and I've come to terms with that. Not saying I'm gonna roll over and die, but if I ever want to have a "normal" or good life then I better win the lottery or some shit (which will likely never happen)

I lost my faith in god too. There's no point to life when you can't have a partner and children.

Idk man, I really wish there was an answer. It's just the same thing everyday