Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies belief in 'you only live once', leads to their butthurt, stressed out personalities

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Its like how all normies try to be the 'alpha', dominant, winning male all the time. Its annoying and it sets them up for failure as only one man ends up being the alpha male. And normies working so hard to get more money than other normies. Most normies end up with a middling low amount of money. Its just the statistical reality. Yet the endless millions of middling income normies are so butthurt and jealous about it.

Then there is the annoying normie habit of wanting to travel everywhere, and stay at each stereotypical tourist site for like 5 minutes. Its like relax, sit down, get into life. But the normie is rushing to the next place already.

For me the most astonishing part of traveling is that absolute majority of people don't visited all places in their own city but they want to see other places.
Like I don't even know many streets and places in my own city.

They will pay!

I am selling a big load of Amazon stonk early Monday morning. Get me a tiny slice of that $7 billion.

Bloomberg

Amazon, Exxon Hydrogen Hubs Get Slice of $7 Billion US Funds​

Last edited:
Normies don't truly believe in anything

Normies are like locusts, grouping and sucking the excitement out of the next big thing.
Very true places like Barcelona and Venice all the locals have been chased out in place of air B&B and everything has insane wait times. Id not want to go to those overrated tourist destinations anyway but where I go in eastern Europe I will warn the locals against being friendly towards tourists especially western white women. Though suspect they'd not want to go anyway as lack of slut culture, lack of warm weather to dress like a slut, no multicult and not enough sjw flags or political signs around anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back