Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies diet and exercise solution for everything

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Real world I have never seen anyone substantially change their body through diet and exercise. I have seen many males try over the years to do various gym and diet regimes, and over time they look the same as ever.. Its just genetics.

I was trying to explain to some people on reddit that how you look, muscles, shape, fat, etc.. its just genetics. That is why a horse baby grows up into a horse, and a nigger baby grows up into a nigger. Its not diet and exercise, its just genetics.

People love to believe in their self delusion in order to not rope.
I don't see the point in keep living in this clown world other than not making your relatives sad, and even then it's just too much to bear.

Nah weight loss is possible it’s just being shredded on a magazine cover needs steroids.

Real world I have never seen anyone substantially change their body through diet and exercise. I have seen many males try over the years to do various gym and diet regimes, and over time they look the same as ever.. Its just genetics.

I was trying to explain to some people on reddit that how you look, muscles, shape, fat, etc.. its just genetics. That is why a horse baby grows up into a horse, and a nigger baby grows up into a nigger. Its not diet and exercise, its just genetics.
Fat is not genetic, that’s just a lazy retard cope.

:yes:

Normies wanna act like they have everything under control otherwise they’ll go insane.

You sound too patronizing, almost like a normcuck :feelsseriously:
blackpill doesn’t mean you can’t change anything, you can obviously lose body fat. Anyone saying otherwise is probably just a fatcel fakecel volcel who didn’t even try (or skinnycel).

blackpill doesn’t mean you can’t change anything, you can obviously lose body fat. Anyone saying otherwise is probably just a fatcel fakecel volcel who didn’t even try (or skinnycel).
fat is very hard to lose. I lose it then regain it easily. I have given up. Every time I lose it, after another year I gain it back. Only Chad can truly remain fit and skinny without effort. Trucels cannot.

yup most people fail at dieting. Our brains are too weak to resist temptation.

fat is very hard to lose. I lose it then regain it easily. I have given up. Every time I lose it, after another year I gain it back. Only Chad can truly remain fit and skinny without effort. Trucels cannot.
Just stop eating lmao.

Just stop eating lmao.
I don't see the point anymore. I lose the weight and nothing magical happens. I look weaker and more pathetic skinny too. With fat I look more masculine. Better fat than skinny.

Calories in calories out. If you lose weight through an unsustainable diet, rebounding is inevitable. The secret is eating high volume low calorie foods (or eating whatever you want but only once a day).

I don't see the point anymore. I lose the weight and nothing magical happens. I look weaker and more pathetic skinny too. With fat I look more masculine. Better fat than skinny.
No problem with being chubby, no excuse for being a landwhale.

People love to believe in their self delusion in order to not rope.
True. This is why most people cope with religion and other illogical bs.

I don't see the point in keep living in this clown world other than not making your relatives sad, and even then it's just too much to bear
My only reason to keep living is hedonistic pleasure. Cooming, video games, music, and good food. If those 4 things were taken away from me I'd insta rope :feelsrope:

Calories in calories out. If you lose weight through an unsustainable diet, rebounding is inevitable. The secret is eating high volume low calorie foods (or eating whatever you want but only once a day).
Fat feminist.is

True. This is why most people cope with religion and other illogical bs.

My only reason to keep living is hedonistic pleasure. Cooming, video games, music, and good food. If those 4 things were taken away from me I'd insta rope :feelsrope:
Same tbh.

just imagine wasting all years of your life working out and practicing in competition just to end up as a negroid with a negro phenotype or as a sandnigger with a jewish bone phenotype like me. seems quite unfair to put all this effort and end up with literally nothing.
the only reason i would gym maxx is just to lose some weight but never to build muscle