Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies don't know what incel means anymore

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
I remember playing a game ranting about foids, inter connected minds of jews beyond the veil and other ramblings because I was having an episodic attack on mic, and this one bitch said incel not that it's bad but her not knowing the words is hilarious. I basically had to tell her the meaning and she still didn't understand it, it just wouldn't sink in, idk how to describe it except her understanding was more instinctual than a normal humans understanding should, and still insisted it means man hate woman but back tracking everything she said to "you don't touch woman" I left it off with telling her all the niggers she slept with would be leading psychology professors, philosophers, and sociologists pondering the truth of life, instead of pondering which amogst each other who is the father to your muttling spawn. If sex ment knowing the world. I know how retarded they are, but holy shit I've under estimated brainrot, she was right, I don't know enough, apparently by interacting with them you get a full glimpse of the definition of brain rot. It's like bashing your own fucking skull against a brick wall just to interact with these "people"

they are quite lost

normies are not sentient creatures

normies are not sentient creatures
They somehow slipped past gods approval but he still finds them "human enough" and have same value to us. They just take up space, and bitch at progress bring made when their progress are whores changing stupid shit in democracy like paper straws.

they are quite lost
Only thing they need to do is wander into deadly places to finally begone. The gene pool reeks of piss already, maybe with them gone, the gene pool might be water again.

Normies are nothing more than a hivemind of npcs

I remember playing a game ranting about foids, inter connected minds of jews beyond the veil and other ramblings because I was having an episodic attack on mic, and this one bitch said incel not that it's bad but her not knowing the words is hilarious. I basically had to tell her the meaning and she still didn't understand it, it just wouldn't sink in, idk how to describe it except her understanding was more instinctual than a normal humans understanding should, and still insisted it means man hate woman but back tracking everything she said to "you don't touch woman" I left it off with telling her all the niggers she slept with would be leading psychology professors, philosophers, and sociologists pondering the truth of life, instead of pondering which amogst each other who is the father to your muttling spawn. If sex ment knowing the world. I know how retarded they are, but holy shit I've under estimated brainrot, she was right, I don't know enough, apparently by interacting with them you get a full glimpse of the definition of brain rot. It's like bashing your own fucking skull against a brick wall just to interact with these "people"
society is geniunally so retarted these days man it’s no longer arguments just insults to try and disprove your truth