Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why does normies want us to be alone

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
they seem satisfied knowing that we are suffering and lonely.

They don’t care
And my race wants you waging hard how else can we profit

They want us dead.

They claim it’s because we are hateful, but they fail to see why things would be this way. When you spent so much time alone and undesired then that’s bound to happen, especially when others seem to gain everything effortlessly. Not to mention virgin shaming and male body shaming.

They claim it’s because we are hateful, but they fail to see why things would be this way. When you spent so much time alone and undesired then that’s bound to happen, especially when others seem to gain everything effortlessly. Not to mention virgin shaming and male body shaming.
this is true

You're wrong it's because of the law of infection....

Sort of like how insane folks are ignored.

They are afraid it will taint them somehow. Like socially. They will lose "social credit" by being seen with losers.

they seem satisfied knowing that we are suffering and lonely.
They need someone to feel superior to us because they can't get what Chad and Stacy get.

And my race wants you waging hard how else can we profit
Waging hard to eventually pay the pensions of Boomers, who left the party without cleaning the mess they made.

Fear not, they will burn in Hell for this. while we Ascend to get to play xbox games with Lord Jesus.

Rain Man GIF by Filmin
Calculate Zach Galifianakis GIF
tom cruise movie review GIF

It's because normies are interested in self preservation they don't want seemingly weak or abnormal people to bring them down :blackpill:

Waging hard to eventually pay the pensions of Boomers, who left the party without cleaning the mess they made.
Stfu kys you piece of shit faggot antisemite racist my parents are boomer worth around 20 million $$$$ combined, poor for NYC though (depending on stock market)!!!!!!!! Boomers are best generation

Iranian incels should attack normies and foids that rejected us (in GTA4)

tribalism

if you are different, then they think you are bad and must be excluded and punished

they ostracize autistic men because we are dangerous and evil or whatever
75% where bullied (you can assume its higher for men and lower for women), more than half didnt feel safe at school

40% of autistic men are virgins, 85% unemployment rate etc

how about This...?

In Death everything and everyone is Equal!
Still cope.

Sure, both subhumans and chads eventually die.

But the difference is the journey to the grave is infinitely better for chads. Their life is full of pleasures.

Only suffering for incel.

Still cope.

But the difference is the journey to the grave is infinitely better for chads. Their life is full of pleasures.

Still cope.

I mitigate my suffering by not caring in total solitude, and play my vidya in peace. im also a NEET.

The world was shit, IS shit, and will be shit.

Because they hate us.

Didn't happen when the mainstream wasn't on the internet.

We need to create a 'new' internet. Almost like a private lan that doesn't let outsiders in and then create the
internet from there.

Because normies despise us

They dont want to accept that we r in the same boat
Bunch of faggot they think they r better than us :lasereyes:

Didn't happen when the mainstream wasn't on the internet.

We need to create a 'new' internet. Almost like a private lan that doesn't let outsiders in and then create the
internet from there.
Good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back