Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Normies hate me when I act confident around them

L

Lolimancer

Self-banned
-
Confident about the fact that i have nothing to lose and don't give a shit if they mogg me. They intepret it as arrogance as I can't back it up.
Tbh I get along much better with chadlites but i never make it past being acquaintances.

Ugly or average looking guy being confident = seen as arrogant
Ugly or average looking guy being timid = seen as a self pitying loser
Ugly or average looking guy not being either extreme = seen as hiding something or thinks too highly of themselves to have fun and not always be uptight

Can't win
Blame the people that make it this way. You already know who they are because they are one in the same that selectively pick on incels.

gigatruecel trait: not knowing what the word "confident" means

Ugly or average looking guy being confident = seen as arrogant
Ugly or average looking guy being timid = seen as a self pitying loser
Ugly or average looking guy not being either extreme = seen as hiding something or thinks too highly of themselves to have fun and not always be uptight
Pretty much sums it up

No winning as a sub 6 male. You can only be as confident as your looks grant you status

You get along with chadlites and chads because they don't consider you a threat to their position.
Your acquaintances are probably subhuman/failed normies and feel threatened and therefore hate you.

Confident about the fact that i have nothing to lose and don't give a shit if they mogg me. They intepret it as arrogance as I can't back it up.
Tbh I get along much better with chadlites but i never make it past being acquaintances.
Ugly people aren't allowed to be confident or else we're seen as arrogant

The people that mock incels and tell incels to shut up and stop "whining" while at the same time claiming incels are dangerous terrorists @PPEcel