Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies have no respect for any religion.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
In christmass christians celebrate birth of Jesus
Same as muslims but we dont call it christmass
And normies use it as an excuse to go out and have premarital sex,spend massive money and get drunk to shit.
Such a good way to celebrate birth of a man who was born in a farm and raised by poor,helped and enlightened poor and died for our sins.
Not even religiouscel but ıt pisses me off

Most people don’t anymore tbh. Even most Christians these days just use it as a novelty to say they believe in something. Most Christians I meet these days lost their virginity in high school lol.

Fuck religion

they worship chad thats enough for them

Religion doesn't deserve any respect

And normies use it as an excuse to go out and have premarital sex,spend massive money and get drunk to shit.
Such a good way to celebrate birth of a man who was born in a farm and raised by poor,helped and enlightened poor and died for our sins.
and we respect religion more? We honestly crap on it a bit

They have no respect for anything

Fuck religion
Religion doesn't deserve any respect
images

Christmas is a consumerist holiday, any religious meaning that it had has been completely lost. Its just to see how much more you can CONSOOM compared to other people.

Fuck the edgefags who are against religion. Incels are a direct product of Secularism. This problem never existed during the religious Byzantine and Ottoman empires.

Fuck the edgefags who are against religion. Incels are a direct product of Secularism. This problem never existed during the religious Byzantine and Ottoman empires.
Relogion got me circumcised. I have every reason to hate it

Abrahamists... jfl

Relogion got me circumcised. I have every reason to hate it
So what, if you're incel your dick is only for peeing and uncircumcised is less hygienic.

So what, if you're incel your dick is only for peeing and uncircumcised is less hygienic.
It's about fapping. My thing is dry and unsensitive af, the only area that is sensible and gives me some pleasure is where some of the skin was left

Jfl at this inbred shitskin cope. "muh hygiene" maybe if you bath in the Ganges and cow shit or camel piss. It's insane how men support misandrist practies.
@gymletethnicel @ThoughtfulCel

Jfl at this inbred shitskin cope. "muh hygiene" maybe if you bath in the Ganges and cow shit or camel piss. It's insane how men support misandrist practies.
Men have no gender loyalty at all.

At this point I'm not even surprised

A0397d8e755856f884b1ae572547af14

Most people don’t anymore tbh. Even most Christians these days just use it as a novelty to say they believe in something. Most Christians I meet these days lost their virginity in high school lol.
I have met a total of two Christians (under the age of 30) who actually believed (i.e. read the bible, went to church, prayed out of principle rather than just because they wanted something). The rest are literally all just foids who've been massive sluts and think they can reinvent themselves, or other people just claiming they're Christian to be in the safe side in case hell does exist.

Christianity is utterly pathetic.

Actually it's to stop debris and remnants of piss from gathering you unhygienic wet dog smelling cumskin.

Actually it's to stop debris and remnants of piss from gathering you unhygienic wet dog smelling cumskin.
Pulling back the foreskin and spraying water on it in the shower literally takes two seconds. But apparently that's too difficult for you. You're a fool for supporting a Jewish-American-Muslim anti-male practice.

Religion has said few things right despite containing bullshit for most part
The biggest part that i agree with Religion is circumcision tbh

Pulling back the foreskin and spraying water on it in the shower literally takes two seconds. But apparently that's too difficult for you. You're a fool for supporting a Jewish-American-Muslim anti-male practice.
You cumskins piss and dont use a bidet to begin with so yes its definitely too much.

You cumskins piss and dont use a bidet to begin with so yes its definitely too much.
You're literally getting angry at me for not agreeing with shoving knives into baby penises. How pathetic are you? People like you sticking to archaic and self-destructive practices are why most Sand and Curry countries are so backwards, inbred and low IQ.

no one likes "religion",much less christ.everyone on earth just wants to worship himself just as satan did his entire life and commit as much degeneracy as possible(sex,polgamy,orgies,alcohol,drugs,wasteful spending etc etc etc).

true, there nothing religious about this hellhole know as in common understanding as west

You're literally getting angry at me for not agreeing with shoving knives into baby penises. How pathetic are you? People like you sticking to archaic and self-destructive practices are why most Sand and Curry countries are so backwards, inbred and low IQ.
Because modernity has served ugly men like us so well hasnt it..........

Call me a normscum but why should I respect something that doesn't have any substantial proof?

I'm considering it, if fucking normies and bluepilled cucks hate it so much there must be something good about it. This society would've never fallen to faggotry or support making transexual kids and all the other degenerate shit you see more and more of, if we were still hardcore religious.

Call me a normscum but why should I respect something that doesn't have any substantial proof?
I think OP is referring to people who celebrate it and have a jolly good time at Christmas all the while loathing Christianity.

This society would've never fallen to faggotry or support making transexual kids and all the other degenerate shit you see more and more of, if we were still hardcore religious.
Don't forget television programming and movies/pop culture, rap music, social media and meme culture.

It only gets worse, these lgbt fags ruin everything they can’t enjoy similar to women

birth of a man who was born in a farm
Mangers are basically stables, it wasn't a fucking farm. You farm food, you're not a farmer if you just happen to trade in livestock.

and raised by poor
Joseph wasn't poor he had wealth enough to travel from Nazareth to Bethlehem, that's 156 kilometres you don't just casually do that unless you're loaded up on supplies.

Do you think just anyone could land a teen loli bride like Mary? Joseph was a wealthy fucking carpenter.

He just LARPd as a poor person because he was a cheap jew who only wanted to sacrifice turtledoves instead of a lamb because he wanted to fuck/eat his lambs.

it also helped people give them more gifts to LARP as poor

helped and enlightened poor and died for our sins.
bullshit we weren't even around to sin

Because modernity has served ugly men like us so well hasnt it..........
It's not good simply because it's old. There is nothing good about it. How does circumcision benefit ugly men? Circumsision isn't even practiced by people other than Jews, Americans and Muslims so "modernity" or "traditional" are completely irrelevant words.

Last edited:
It's not good simply because it's old. There is nothing good about it. How does circumcision benefit ugly men? Circumsision isn't even practiced by people other than Jews, Americans and Muslims so "modernity" or "traditional" are completely irrelevant words.
A father who is willing to circumcise his son for religious reasons is also a father who is willing to dish out punishment for his daughter whoring around. It comes as a package.

You have to be a special kind of retard to be religious.

"I'm a scientifically blackpilled incel" - religious retard.

Calls himself blackpilled and then at the same time is religious.

Feminine way of thinking and probably down to low T levels.

A father who is willing to circumcise his son for religious reasons is also a father who is willing to dish out punishment for his daughter whoring around. It comes as a package.
Not necessarily. Women have had their rights restricted in Far Eastern and Western Christian cultures, there is simply no need for circumcision and its physical damage.

Not necessarily. Women have had their rights restricted in Far Eastern and Western Christian cultures, there is simply no need for circumcision and its physical damage.
There is no need for it, some guy did a two hour analysis on circumsion, I think you can still find it on youtube. Doing it basically has no benefits unless you have this condition where you foreskin is too tight or if you are a mega sex haver in which case it reduces chances of STDs by some percentage points.