Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies Have Zero Focus!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
They get all the dopamine in the world from being surrounded with friends and sex and yet they still can’t gather enough focus to do basic schoolwork and housework without Adderall, Phenibut, and other stimulants.

They can’t even give the excuse they have ADHD, every forum infested with them, they beg how to get Adderall without a prescription. :lul::lul:

Last edited:
Lucky bastards, having all of that and still not doing jack shit with it. Meanwhile I'm here, 100% focused on my copes because I have nothing else. :feelscomfy:

No man, they attention span mog me to death

No one values what he has. Everyone thinks that his problems are the worst, even Stacy believes to have a hard life.

I tried all of those and none of em worked for me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Only meditation and consistency based habit :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Normies dont realize how good they have it jfl.

Lucky bastards, having all of that and still not doing jack shit with it. Meanwhile I'm here, 100% focused on my copes because I have nothing else. :feelscomfy:
what are your copes ? might give me some ideas as i am running out of copes.

what are your copes ? might give me some ideas as i am running out of copes.
Playing vidya and drawing, for the most part. Not very interesting-sounding, I know. A lot of my time gets consumed by this forum and blackpill videos too because I still keep learning new things or I just like reminding myself of how over it is.

Playing vidya and drawing, for the most part. Not very interesting-sounding, I know. A lot of my time gets consumed by this forum and blackpill videos too because I still keep learning new things or I just like reminding myself of how over it is.
mind sharing some of the incel art ?
i wish i was able to do art stuff, but I can't visualize things from my mind in enough details to be able to draw it properly.