Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Normies layers of cope are starting to get confusing. Like, wtf is this video even talking about?

His face alone tells me everything I need to know
Not even worth listening to that blue-pilled cuck

Aggressively lean forward, look up, and squint slightly to give the appearance of good eyes. :feelskek:

no man need this under Patriarchy

The thing i dont get the most is how normies will gaslight you into believing "male gaze" is something real simple while making entire essays to explain so called "female gaze". Both just like hot people, thats IT, WHAT IS DIFFICULT TO GET?! these simpletons complicate everything just so they dont have to face the truth. Its incredible.

The thing i dont get the most is how normies will gaslight you into believing "male gaze" is something real simple while making entire essays to explain so called "female gaze". Both just like hot people, thats IT, WHAT IS DIFFICULT TO GET?! these simpletons complicate everything just so they dont have to face the truth. Its incredible.
It's... quite bizarre:feelshaha::feelshaha:. They simply can't bring themselves to simply admit that women like looks above all as well.

Normies see famous men who are less attractive getting female attention and think it's because of women's wide taste in men. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also I hate the narci normies always showing their faces on YouTube videos where they don't need to. They do this because they hope they'll become a celebrity.

Also I hate the narci normies always showing their faces on YouTube videos where they don't need to. They do this because they hope they'll become a celebrity.
Really? I always thought that it was bcs they were afraid if beibg called "cowards for not showing their faces", or something. Maybe im slow...

Really? I always thought that it was bcs they were afraid if beibg called "cowards for not showing their faces", or something. Maybe im slow...
Nope. They just want to be famous.

Female gaze = women like tall androgynous prettyboys. There you go, not too complex JFL.

I really cannot overstate how I hate these overthinking, jump-cutty, pseudo-intellectual normie videos. This guy has 773K subscribers.

Don't stress yourself out OP, this is a classic example of an over-talking zoomer normie trying to make himself sound smart.

The guy he's talking about is another cringey normie with trash humor. Some girls apparently liked him and played into the meme of him being attractive, some didn't. I would say this is reasonable since the dude is clearly normie/HTN tier.

He's just overanalyzing the "female gaze" which suggests women like more effeminate men who leave things to the imagination and not necessarily chauvinistic masculine burly men with their shirts off.

He's suggesting that the TikToker blew his "female gaze" appeal by leaning to much into it and trying to hard to be sexy, and this is why women started not liking him.

Which is obviously bullshit and mental gymnastics/cope but this is what bluepillers do in order to avoid the blackpill. Women don't like him all that much because he's not chad, the end.

I would say this is reasonable since the dude is clearly normie/HTN tier.
This is the only part on where we'll have to agree to disagree. That dude?! A HTN?! No disrespect, but who have you been hanging out with?! He's AT MOST a LTN.

What's happening here (if you permit my guessing) is one girl (or a bunch of them) thought it would be funny to pretend they found the dude attractive, ya know, to sound like complex and interesting beings (like they are always trying to sound like) then the rest of the bee hive followed (without knowing much).

male gaze and female gaze are both concepts invented by women. neither actually exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back