[Venting] Normies Make Me Want To Vomit

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Legend
-
I just got done watching this video: . Why did I just put myself through that? Their culture is dogshit, and I'm depressed because it made me realize how far reaching it is. Channels like there are extremely popular on Youtube. I would like to tell myself to be my own man and be confident in my own lifestyle and interests, but how can I when the cult of Post Malone concert goers and trendy animated accounts of trivial normie drama comprises the broader culture?

On top of being outcasted for our looks, blackpilled incels are often outcasted for other reasons too. If you think someone is ever gonna appreciate you for having real, nuanced thoughts and feelings, you're coping hard. Even many incels are trapped in the normie vortex.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

-
The only people I hate more than normies are redpilled copers (srs) I fucking hate normies with a passion though ngl. Normies are all conformists who eat up whatever society shits out at them and hate whoever doesn't conform. Fuck normies and fuck redpillers. Fuck them all (srs)

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Legend
-
The only people I hate more than normies are redpilled copers (srs) I fucking hate normies with a passion though ngl. Normies are all conformists who eat up whatever society shits out at them and hate whoever doesn't conform. Fuck normies and fuck redpillers. Fuck them all (srs)
Normies are worse than redpillers. At least some redpillers have charisma and a little raw passion in them. Normies are literally NPCs, and I don't even like that meme. That's actually what they are.

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
-
Jfl she sounds like a child talking to her parents about how quirky she is.
Normies are all conformists who eat up whatever society shits out at them and hate whoever doesn't conform.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

-
Normies are worse than redpillers. At least some redpillers have charisma and a little raw passion in them. Normies are literally NPCs, and I don't even like that meme. That's actually what they are.
The only reason I hate redpillers more than normies is because redpillers think they got the "game" figured out and gigacope by acting "alpha" when most of them are incels in denial. They usually post LARPS of them talking to foids.

Sans

Sans

I’m not a misogynist, I’m just foid critical
-
"Saving a girl from a creep"

What actually happened: The whore in the video assaulted an innocent man for breathing within 50 feet of a female because he was not Chad.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Legend
-
The only reason I hate redpillers more than normies is because redpillers think they got the "game" figured out and gigacope by acting "alpha" when most of them are incels in denial. They usually post LARPS of them talking to foids.
That's actually amusing to me though.
"Saving a girl from a creep"

What actually happened: The whore in the video assaulted an innocent man for breathing within 50 feet of a female because he was not Chad.
Exactly.

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
( 4:56 ) that would probably make me go Paddock

Dionysus

Dionysus

Luminary
-
i hate those animation channels that always show up in my recommendations

Sans

Sans

I’m not a misogynist, I’m just foid critical
-
( 4:56 ) that would probably make me go Paddock
That voice... it's like nails on a chalkboard combined with an old train coming to a screeching halt.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I look at this video and its another animated story video. This formula gets stale and old but it appeals to the normalfags for some reason because most of them are run by foids.

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Schizophrenia & OCD
-
Normies are creating the Elliot Rodgers and Cho's of tomorrow.

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Schizophrenia & OCD
-
The blood is on their hands.
It really is. They can blame video games and weapons all they want. It is their nature of hedonistic exclusion and selfishness to blame.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
This is a trend all of a sudden? When did this start being a thing? Gay as fuck

Last edited:
The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
I just got done watching this video:

Question, why do all these female animation youtubers sound the same?
They either sound like those or squeeky weeb animu girl wannabes.

Is that literally the same fucking woman with 3 different youtube channels? Jfl. The third one is different but I swear the first two are same & there's another big channel out there that sounds same.

Last edited:
ManletHalfCurry

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
-
I do not know what is wrong with American whore's voices, within 30 seconds of listening to them, I already have urges to kill them in minecraft

Can they not speak normally? Is this just the way they speak?

They all sound exactly the same, like they are clones or something.

Last edited:
The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
That post I made above, play all 3 at the same time lol.

Honeypot

Honeypot

PacifistERcel
-
That woman should be cleaning or cooking and giving birth to children from her looksmatch not being a youtuber with 12 years old behavior.

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
I do not know what is wrong with American whore's voices, within 30 seconds of listening to them, I already have urges to kill them in minecraft

Can they not speak normally? Is this just the way they speak?

They all sound exactly the same, like they are clones or something.
Bunshins121244

nazianime

nazianime

Unironically A Virgin
-
That post I made above, play all 3 at the same time lol.
Is this what an office full of foids sounds like? I only experince these demonic voices when in public and a group of foids passes by. Also he deserves to get his dick sucked, he probably paid for it all. Cash, ass or grass.

BigGhey

BigGhey

A Shiny Vaporeon
-
JFL I rarely watch gay ass recommended youtube videos anyways so I am not gonna give them my views

However, normie culture is disgusting in that it is conformist, lookist and drone like