Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies Read This

• Thread starter UnfortunatelyINCEL98
  • Start date
UnfortunatelyINCEL98

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Гоша Рубчинский
-
I have taken many showers / gotten my haircut freqently and dress in decent clothes.. talk to women but guess what..They dont care about that shit nearly every girl i am around calls me ugly whether serious or jokingly i dont act creepy i dont disrespect and women and i still get no dates... so i have given up... on having a gf at least.. They say the same shit... I have a boyfriend , make up some reason to call me some shit then distance themselves /some just stop talking to me then start shittalking about me.. others do it to my faces... / i ask girls out and other times they say FUCKNO! / noo but i hope you find someone.. / no answer..... laugh... / im sick of it and im sick of you normshits regulating what can and cant be said on the fucking internet about " woomen" i was nice/respectful but now i act like a pervert on purpose / you say you arent entitled to pussy / You arent owed a gf/ keep trying maybe one day... well how about your gf/wife stops having sex or you get in a relationship with a girl and she doesnt have sex with you or give you head... youd leave so quickly.. / try not ever having 0 GIRLS wanting to be your gf or go out on a date with you due to how you look.... OR TOUCH YOU FOR THAT MATTER IN ANY WAY AT WORK ... ETC.. / YOU NORMSHITS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT ITS LIKE! THEN YOU MOTHERFUCKERS HAVE THE NERVE TO MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE WHEN THEY TRY?!?! call them creepy weird etc.. laugh at them for trying to get a gf / get laid? im sorry that girls wont give me a chance? / Ban guns another weapon will be used to carry out massacres TO THE ELITES: Keep ignoring the issues of inceldom/ virginity / loneliness more people will only die/be murdered because of it its inevitable. I Hope ANYONE SUBBED TO INCELTEARS OR ANYONE MAKING FUN OF "virgins" JUST DIE!! PLEASE! I HOPE SOMEONE KILLS YOU!!!! YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN A BULLY/ YOU ARE ONE! Acidfaced or shot idc anymore you deserve death. i wonder who the next shooters gonna be..

Hope this copypasta gets spammed on twox and IT

I wish they'd get it through their heads but the IT cucks don't.

Hey man, I'm one of those guys you would call a chad. I'm 16, 6'6 190 pounds, and I have had sex with a few women in my short time on this planet. But the key to women isn't just looks, you call women whores because you lack the social skills of women. Even if you're ugly, still dress the part of a "Chad." Buy nice clothes and shoes, shower often (that's a good one.), stop beating your dick to hentai, every-time you grow a neck beard, shave it, and STOP CALLING WOMEN WHO DON'T WANT TO FUCK YOU WHORES. Stop expecting women way out of your league to fuck you or send you nudes. No one comforts incels because you want to be loved because you're "nice guys" but call women cunts and whores when you think a shitty compliment warrants nude photos.

You're pathetic but you can work on that. You're not going to score a bad bitch if you're ugly, that's a given. But you can still get with women if you.

-Bulk up

-Don't wear anime shirts, buy nice shit

-Shower and get nice colognes and body sprays

-STOP CALLING WOMEN THAT DENY YOU NUDES SLUTS AND WHORES

-Grow up and stop jerking your little dick to hentai.

Hey man, I'm one of those guys you would call a chad. I'm 16, 6'6 190 pounds, and I have had sex with a few women in my short time on this planet. But the key to women isn't just looks, you call women whores because you lack the social skills of women. Even if you're ugly, still dress the part of a "Chad." Buy nice clothes and shoes, shower often (that's a good one.), stop beating your dick to hentai, every-time you grow a neck beard, shave it, and STOP CALLING WOMEN WHO DON'T WANT TO FUCK YOU WHORES. Stop expecting women way out of your league to fuck you or send you nudes. No one comforts incels because you want to be loved because you're "nice guys" but call women cunts and whores when you think a shitty compliment warrants nude photos.

You're pathetic but you can work on that. You're not going to score a bad bitch if you're ugly, that's a given. But you can still get with women if you.

-Bulk up

CHAD!

OUT OUT OUT!!!

read it norms!

-Bulk up

Sorry, Not gonna lose my humanity to get some pussay boyo

-Bulk up

nvm i saw what you were trying to quote lol

Last edited:

-Bulk up

the life of a blue pilled normie, the guy who wrote that must have life so easy

It's what someone responded to me with in one of my threads.
I want to viciously murder this 16 year old and his entire family

paragraphs bruh, paragraphs