Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on vaccines? Do you think they’re scam that’s actually worsening people’s health?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
What do you think of vaccines?

I think they are causing autism and several other mental and physiological problems.

And I just hope to find a gf who’s not vaccinated. It seems that Russia is the best hope for this, as many Russians aren’t vaccinated.

i have a conspiracy that they cause allergies because those same jews who own the vaccine companies probably also own stocks in allergy medicine companies, never bothered to check though

i think they also cause autism

Vaccine is made by jews to destroy white gens

Idk, My parents will literally drag me from my apartment if i dont take vaccines

i heard they cause autism

And I just hope to find a gf who’s not vaccinated. It seems that Russia is the best hope for this, as many Russians aren’t vaccinated.
55.86% of the Russian population has received at least one dose of a vaccine, they got spotnik vax

They were a poison filled with nano tech that was created to turn people into a cyborgs, kill most of them silently over next decade and make rest sick or slave for the NWO. DNA of those vaxxxies got altered, they also shed nanobots on others and their offspring will be probably infertile.

I want to get vaccines from rabies, tuberculosis, tick-borne encephalitis

Idk, My parents will literally drag me from my apartment if i dont take vaccines
your parents hates you and want you die though a very painful Cyborgization

CORONA nanonetwork transhumanism cyborgs zombie apocalypse
Disease X graphene oxide biochips
Covid vax based on graphene nanonetwork internet of things

I think they are causing autism and several other mental and physiological problems.
-
A common conspiracy theory, but there is no scientific evidence of it.- If you're interested in improving your knowledge, you can read about the cognitive biases which cause those beliefs here.
-

Big Pharma profit is always the main reason.

I don't know beyond that. We're ruled by people who want to depopulate, so anything is possible.

Vaccines destroyed my life.

Really? Me too. They worsened my life overall.
I got autism and a serious neurological health condition that I have to take daily medication for. I won't name here.

Good luck with that, as low teir man you are not allowed to have standards or have any options.

Third world countries have lower vaccination rates. Russia is an obvious choice as well.

I'm not putting that jew juice in my body

I agree they cause autism as for the recent convid one it made even more anti vaxx due to how it was killing people as it is a biological weapon.

Gates , Soros , CIA and CCP depopulation and control of masses

They don't cause autism I'll tell you that much. I'm neutral on them