Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Normies say being a KHHV is normal yet they fuck like crazy

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
This seriously boils my blood,whenever a KHHV truecel vents about his problems they come up telling that "it doesn't matter,you can live without sex/attraction from girls" etc classic bullshit yet they can't even survive one day of truecel life:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

normies don't fuck like crazy.normie women and chads/chadlites yeah but not the rest kek

Normie men don't fuck like crazy. Women fuck like crazy, chads fuck like crazy. Normies get it maybe twice a year, or maybe 1 every month if they have a gf

Normshits love to gaslight us

Normies go out all the time and relentlessly try to get a gf when they're single because they can't stand being alone. Yet they'll tell you being a khhv is no big deal :feelsseriously:

no normie thinks being a KHHV is normal

normies I know literally talk about foids like 70% of their times, yet have the nerve to say that sex isnt important jfl

Sex isn't a big deal when you're regularly getting sex:feelsthink:

They don't fuck like crazy lol

How do you know that?
It is known. Sure, they might get laid twice a year if they don't have a gf, or if they do and they're lucky, maybe once a week, but that's it. The only men that can fuck everyday are good-looking. Although I admit I don't have solid proof that they don't fuck like crazy, other than my observation and my conclusions gathered from other data (namely 80/20).

notice how the ones saying this are always in a relationship themselves

Normies go out all the time and relentlessly try to get a gf when they're single because they can't stand being alone. Yet they'll tell you being a khhv is no big deal :feelsseriously:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back