Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Normies signalling you're an outcast with one simple trick

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I was literaly called "ma'am" in a store while I literaly have beard and mustache. I blame gender studies for making ppl believe foids with beard can somehow be called "sir" and framecels like me be called "madam", and if you don't do this shit, you get canceled by politburo for political incorrectness. It's over.

I got called ma’am by a foid college professor when I was longhairmaxxed

what in the fuck
Yes. That's how clown world has become. Having a beard and mustache doesn't mean shit anymore, now that gender is "deconstructed". The thing is, it only benefits Chad who's ironically the parody of what a man is supposed to be in a very straight manner. If you're a framecel, you don't qualify as "he" anymore, despite your biological sex. Fucking crazy clown world.
I got called ma’am by a foid college professor when I was longhairmaxxed
Suifuel for hairmaXxed cels.

Yes. That's how clown world has become. Having a beard and mustache doesn't mean shit anymore, now that gender is "deconstructed". The thing is, it only benefits Chad who's ironically the parody of what a man is supposed to be in a very straight manner. If you're a framecel, you don't qualify as "he" anymore, despite your biological sex. Fucking crazy clown world.
did you say anything back?

did you say anything back?
I didn't want to enter into a crazy hysterical discussion about gender and shit. Even if I was the one insulted, I could have ended up looking like the bad conservative cis white male who doesn't even know that "in the current year" biological sex has becom obsolete.

I was literaly called "ma'am" in a store while I literaly have beard and mustache. I blame gender studies for making ppl believe foids with beard can somehow be called "sir" and framecels like me be called "madam", and if you don't do this shit, you get canceled by politburo for political incorrectness. It's over.
Should have punched the whore in the face.

They can't charge you if they don't know who you are. All he had to do was avoid the store in the future.
cameras, witnesses etc. they can get you, trust me

They were saying "man" you dumb shit.

Well in that case showing her the middlefinger and yelling "WHORE" would have been preferrable than having your ego crushed.

Sometimes it's better behaving like a retard and still having your pride than saying fucking nothing.

When you see that normies violate boundaries you need to intervene as fast and as shocking as possible or they will continue doing it until you rope.

Yeah, punching ppl in 21st century is asking for death sentence.
They were saying "man" you dumb shit.
JFL at this retarded americuck who thinks people are talking english everywhere in the world. Go fuck yourself and suck Biden's dick before he dies and you get the first woman president of your degenerate shithole.

Last edited:
the only time I got mistaken for a girl was because I was a 6 yo fuck with mushroom shaped hair

Just respond with Mr to the foid.

Since when are gender studies a thing in France?

Since when are gender studies a thing in France?
This shit is everywhere. In cucked uni and progressist medias mostly. I was lucky enough to be in a rather conservative uni though.

It’s a big thing in Europe in general
we don't call em eurocucks for nothing. America might be a mutt filled shithole but still many based niggas

It’s usually only Indians who call me sir even if we’re the the same age

This shit is everywhere. In cucked uni and progressist medias mostly. I was lucky enough to be in a rather conservative uni though.
unis are one thing, seeing this shit outside of unis is super rare in europe

I was literaly called "ma'am" in a store while I literaly have beard and mustache. I blame gender studies for making ppl believe foids with beard can somehow be called "sir" and framecels like me be called "madam",
Framecels aren't even considered straight but only good for being a bottom bitch. People will just presume you are gay.

My problem is that the people who do this expect us to be productive in ways that benefit them. They don't have the right to ask a single thing from us.