Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies think that good looking people actually put effort into their appearance

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
When I say normies I'm talking about redditors so really I should say incels in denial. But you know what I mean, these just-world retards.

"He looks like that because he spends 2 HOURS IN THE GYM EVERY DAY, he does his skincare routine EVERY NIGHT, he goes to the barber EVERY 2 WEEKS, he NEVER EATS BAD, HE NEVER DRINKS, HE NEVER SMOKES" bla bla bla. It's all fucking bullshit lmao.

Outside of that scene in American Psycho I've never heard of a Chad doing a fucking skincare routine. The men who are interested in that tend to be autistic cucks on looksmaxx who spend 8 hours a day working on their appearance and still tend to end up looking no better than people here.

"Chad eats pizza" is a meme for a reason. It's honestly legit rare to see good looking guys having a diet that is anything different from whatever the fuck they want to eat. I have been to AA and NA meetings before and the amount of times I've seen some Chad there who looks like an instagram model is comical.

Yes Chad can go to the gym and take care of himself too, but the idea that most Chads spend any real time working on their appearance is laughable. Good haircut and a few pushups, that's basically it for most of them.

they often do but it doesn't even modify their looks by a single rating point.

8f1da67bed395e8e99b65424765c523a.png

Outside of that scene in American Psycho I've never heard of a Chad doing a fucking skincare routine.
high IQ as fuck. acne is pretty much all genetic. anyone who has a basic understanding of dermatology and shit knows that if you have severe/cystic acne, those "skincare routines" you see on social media are total bullshit and not going to do anything. it's like trying to treat brain cancer by doing cardio every day. accutane is the only thing that gets you actual results

high IQ as fuck. acne is pretty much all genetic. anyone who has a basic understanding of dermatology and shit knows that if you have severe/cystic acne, those "skincare routines" you see on social media are total bullshit and not going to do anything. it's like trying to treat brain cancer by doing cardio every day. accutane is the only thing that gets you actual results
Lmao yeah. I'm not humblebragging because I am fucked in other areas but my skin was always good, even though I legit lived like a pig. Hardly ever did the bs "wash your pillowcase" shit, ate like a fat american kid's dream, almost never directly wash my face, smoke, drank, abused benzos and amphetamine daily, the list goes on...it never made any fucking difference. It is simply all genetic.

When I say normies I'm talking about redditors so really I should say incels in denial. But you know what I mean, these just-world retards.

"He looks like that because he spends 2 HOURS IN THE GYM EVERY DAY, he does his skincare routine EVERY NIGHT, he goes to the barber EVERY 2 WEEKS, he NEVER EATS BAD, HE NEVER DRINKS, HE NEVER SMOKES" bla bla bla. It's all fucking bullshit lmao.

Outside of that scene in American Psycho I've never heard of a Chad doing a fucking skincare routine. The men who are interested in that tend to be autistic cucks on looksmaxx who spend 8 hours a day working on their appearance and still tend to end up looking no better than people here.

"Chad eats pizza" is a meme for a reason. It's honestly legit rare to see good looking guys having a diet that is anything different from whatever the fuck they want to eat. I have been to AA and NA meetings before and the amount of times I've seen some Chad there who looks like an instagram model is comical.

Yes Chad can go to the gym and take care of himself too, but the idea that most Chads spend any real time working on their appearance is laughable. Good haircut and a few pushups, that's basically it for most of them.
I remember many, many years ago when i was still self improoooving and redpilled (smh) i used to talk online to this dude that looked like Lachowski, literally looked like some model from lookism. He once sent me a pic of him in like a bathroom. I said "wow your hair looks amazing wtf did you do to it"

He was super confused and said "what?? this is a pic at like 3am in a nightclub, i wanted to show you how wasted and tired i was"

Chads look good with zero effort whatsoever. They just have to not be obese

I remember many, many years ago when i was still self improoooving and redpilled (smh) i used to talk online to this dude that looked like Lachowski, literally looked like some model from lookism. He once sent me a pic of him in like a bathroom. I said "wow your hair looks amazing wtf did you do to it"

He was super confused and said "what?? this is a pic at like 3am in a nightclub, i wanted to show you how wasted and tired i was"

Chads look good with zero effort whatsoever. They just have to not be obese
The effect of genetics is so strong that people just assume enhancements and routines.

The effect of genetics is so strong that people just assume enhancements and routines.
I thought his hair was styled because it looked so good. Turns out it's just being NW0 and having perfect hair density

My hair is mediocre as fuck but with the added density from minoxidil i've noticed """styling""" is much less of an issue. The thicker your hair, the better it looks regardless of what condition your hair is in

i lived 4 years in a place full of boys back in uni. i mean more than 400 boys i dont know the word of that place in english.
tbh , only redpilled incels were using skincare shit and spent so many time fixing their hairs. real chads mostly were marijuana users and smokers , they didn't care about their looks and hairs. they would be done so quick.
but one thing was common for all chads , they all loved gym. not for looking better but because they liked exercise.

I thought his hair was styled because it looked so good. Turns out it's just being NW0 and having perfect hair density

My hair is mediocre as fuck but with the added density from minoxidil i've noticed """styling""" is much less of an issue. The thicker your hair, the better it looks regardless of what condition your hair is in
DF91A376 59F1 4CE3 9444 08671B55E662

Haircuts and styling are coping for not having thick dense hair. Chads can explore different natural styles. Inkwells and PUA cucks need to get haircuts and use styling products to cope.

As mylifeistrash has posted

Yep these deluded fuckers have no idea.

Cmon niggas post whatever comes to mind