Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies, this game explains why incels may not always be nice to you

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Normies expect us to help them and cooperate despite them exploiting us. This is simple as shit but maybe you need an animation: getting exploited forever isn't the best evolutionary strategy.

The best evolutionary strategy for a working society is being a copycat (or a copykitten which is similar but accounts for occasional mistakes in communication): you should treat others just like you're being treated yourself. Most incels do that (I'm personally closer to the "grudger" because I lose trust quickly due to my experiences): normies are mean to us and we repay with the same. We're actually trying to create a working society here.

Most normies are "detectives": they'll test their grounds and try to be smart about exploiting you. They aren't open about it (similar to the "always cheat" strategy) because it'd be too easy to detect right away. These psychopaths flourish in our society but it's a pathological society of distrust and lies.

Screenshot 2020 12 21 11 53 52

Normies expect us to help them and cooperate despite them exploiting us. This is simple as shit but maybe you need an animation: getting exploited forever isn't the best evolutionary strategy.

The best evolutionary strategy for a working society is being a copycat (or a copykitten which is similar but accounts for occasional mistakes in communication): you should treat others just like you're being treated yourself. Most incels do that (I'm personally closer to the "grudger" because I lose trust quickly due to my experiences): normies are mean to us and we repay with the same. We're actually trying to create a working society here.

Most normies are "detectives": they'll test their grounds and try to be smart about exploiting you. They aren't open about it (similar to the "always cheat" strategy) because it'd be too easy to detect right away. These psychopaths flourish in our society but it's a pathological society of distrust and lies.

View attachment 385630
In life it's always best to be either a detective or always cheat. It's beneficial to cooperate if it's in both of your mutual interests but otherwise you should be taking everything you can

Strange. I'm a more of Grudger if not outright one.

If anyone cheats I rarely allow them to do it again.

Coop, Coop and then cheat until the end of times

EZ

Is there a way to extract the game from the page/ website so i can play it off line?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back