Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies VS Incels During The Corona Pandemic (Normies Welcome To Inceldom [Well A FRACTION Of The Experience])

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

I swear this is the best thing to ever happen in my life, paid time home to work on my moneymaxxing projects, Life Fuel of normies suffering, panicking and dying (ironically only facing extremely reduced the levels of loneliness relative to us, but complaining about depression and loneliness, its a nice wake up call for them)

Normies, welcome to inceldom (at least a fraction of it)

Last edited:
Normies can’t handle being “lonely” for a month lol

It is pretty great ngl, hope it lasts quite a long time. I will miss it when it’s over

I'm hoping I make the best of it so much that when its time for me to return to regular working hours I can afford to quit my job
Does sound great, I sincerely hope you can

100% agreed

lol this sounds so real, welcome to our reality b3atches! But let's enjoin it, the quarantine wont last for ever. By the end of the year many companies will fire, many incels will be fired.

lol this sounds so real, welcome to our reality b3atches! But let's enjoin it, the quarantine wont last for ever. By the end of the year many companies will fire, many incels will be fired.

That's why you need to start wealthmaxxing while you are still employed (or prepare to crimemaxx)

Hahahahah where did you find that

Stumbled upon it and it inspired this thread JFL, it just fit the scenario so perfectly, how he so non-nonchalantly looked down at anakin suffering and went back to dancing lol

Perhaps that's because I'm miserable all the time

That's the thing, this is "our normal", were "in our element" here and for normies this is "new suffering"

according to these people I'm the "weak" one, surely they can put up with it for a month or two.

Normies love to project and say "it could be worse" just to be dismissive, until they get put in the predicament, and then now its a problem

Normies are pathetic

I'm hoping I make the best of it so much that when its time for me to return to regular working hours I can afford to quit my job

curious, what is your line fo work?

Welcome to hell normies, I hope you enjoy your suffering having to experience a fraction of inceldom
Eat shit and die you degenerate bluepilled brainwashed faggots HAHAHAAHAA!!!!!!!!!

I can’t imagine not loving the quarantine

Normies can’t handle being “lonely” for a month lol
Especially normie foids lol,other normies will clash through Corona ridden streets just to talk with her.