Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies...

5mb

-
normies: nobody is staring at you or judging you, everybody is too focused on themselves

me: *minding my own business while out in public*

group of foids: *laughing and whispering while looking at me* *taking creepshots of me*

They probably put those creepshots on snapchat and make fun of me with all their friends lol :feelsrope:

I HATE NORMIES
BADD1EB8 DC9D 4366 A75B EAF6EB6BFD3F

Normies are just latent cucks.

Normies get out

teehee look at this ugly guy why does he look like that tee hee

lol it's still may 22nd where i live, too bad i cant celebrate ER day with eastern hemispherecels :feelsbadman:
Still 22'nd here, too. I mean, as far as I am concerned, he deserves at least a few days of remembrance, maybe until the weekend, ends. :feelsokman:

Still 22'nd here, too. I mean, as far as I am concerned, he deserves at least a few days of remembrance, maybe until the weekend, ends. :feelsokman:
yeah you're right. fuck it, i'm changing my avi :feelzez:

Should've told them to go kill themselves.

normies: nobody is staring at you or judging you, everybody is too focused on themselves

me: *minding my own business while out in public*

group of foids: *laughing and whispering while looking at me* *taking creepshots of me*

They probably put those creepshots on snapchat and make fun of me with all their friends lol :feelsrope:

I HATE NORMIES
View attachment 15541
Since I returned to mentalceldom, idgaf about normies and they don't GAF about me.