Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Norway has a problem!

Norwegian women need many different races of chads to fuck. That's why they open the borders. Can't you empathize with them? :feelskek:

Israel needs to hire me to breed all of the white women

ask @SergeantIncel son, he will give you a job son.
Every white women in Norway will have a biracial child when I’m done with them :cool:

Norwegian women need many different races of chads to fuck. That's why they open the borders. Can't you empathize with them? :feelskek:
No. I cannot. They need to fuck their own kind!

Every white women in Norway will have a biracial child when I’m done with them :cool:
You are so silly of inkwell! Too much of ink!

ERfuel for norwaycels

This is what Andreas Breivik predicted
Too bad he thought the jews were a
"Religion of peace." And only attack them dumb kids AFTER they wanted to BDS (boycott) isfail! Just another (((puppet))).

I really hate Jews

Sweden Norway were prosperous countries who defied the NWO's making of a EU superstate. Is it coincidence they were the first to be socially engineered to be flooded with Africans muslims and blacks. Now look what has become of them.

Jew. Go away. You push circumcision. Go away.