Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Norwood 3 at 21

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDDDINNNNGGGG MEEEEE!!!
I am 21 years of age, the ripe peak, the time of unfettered potential - this is the age that parents look back on and say 'yeah that was my prime kiddo, women were alll over me, look at how handsome your dad was!!!'. I don't take steroids. I eat a healthy, clean diet, I exercise, I get sunlight, I use minoxidil and rosemary oil, I TOUCH GRASS.
Meanwhile due to genetics, my hair looks like THIS.
iu

WHY HAVE YOU CURSED ME LIKE THIS GOD. I HAVE BEEN SINGLED OUT BY THE NORWOOD REAPER, FUCK YOU!!!

women love dudes with shit hairlines bro

Just shave it off bro. Vin Diesel and Jason Statham are bald and look great bro.

Don't take any shave it brah advice

Use minox and short doses of finastride.

Or if you think you might get ED
Use rosemary oil and derma rolling

BALDING IS DEATH SENTENCE
I'm battling balding too

Did you get the shot?

Also hair plugs is pretty good now look at Elon Musk. Just focus on your money instead of just roping.

Don't take any shave it brah advice

Use minox and short doses of finastride.

Or if you think you might get ED
Use rosemary oil and derma rolling

BALDING IS DEATH SENTENCE
I'm battling balding too
From my experience this will only stop/slow down the balding , if you want to imrpove your hair you will need surgery to recover that hair

Just get on roids and get jacked bro like Jason Statham

man ur skin looks aged

I'm NW6 at 24

I am 21 years of age, the ripe peak, the time of unfettered potential - this is the age that parents look back on and say 'yeah that was my prime kiddo, women were alll over me, look at how handsome your dad was!!!'. I don't take steroids. I eat a healthy, clean diet, I exercise, I get sunlight, I use minoxidil and rosemary oil, I TOUCH GRASS.
iu

WHY HAVE YOU CURSED ME LIKE THIS GOD. I HAVE BEEN SINGLED OUT BY THE NORWOOD REAPER, FUCK YOU!!!
yeah I had the same

it will only get worse :)

go rot your life away like me and enjoy :):):):)):)):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):)):):):):):):))):)

or oyu can do this i am going do this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OHt5CBgh-M&ab_channel=skalptec

So was I. It *only* led to a 4 though.

women like balding/bald men bro. You got nothing to worry about.

From my experience this will only stop/slow down the balding , if you want to imrpove your hair you will need surgery to recover that hair
Fin can bring back new hair follicles

That's just a mature hairline, bro.

But in all seriousness, there is something deeply flawed with the system when men have to care about BS like this so much. It's all fucked.

That's just a mature hairline, bro.

But in all seriousness, there is something deeply flawed with the system when men have to care about BS like this so much. It's all fucked
Meanwhile an average foid just needs to walk out her front door.

Women love receing hairlines, bro!
Proof? Academy Award nominee Jude Law:

You're just like him!

iu

aint no damn way nigga

iu

U hairline mog vegeta

iu

Fix it!!!

You have options.

Use them

ZERO hair at 18 here.

Norwood struck me in early teens and aged me by a decade