Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Norwood makes people scared of you

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've shaved my hair so my Norwood is noticable and I've allowed my facial hair to come in (look 40) and normies and foids act terrified around me now JFL.

Based. Wear dark colours as well. Carry a knife. Dangermaxx.

I remember what you look like. They might be disgusted by you and not afraid of you.

You are basically a rapist/pedophile now, normies have judged you all on your looks alone jfl

I remember what you look like. They might be disgusted by you and not afraid of you.
I don't think I showed you my face. I have no idea who you are.

Aleredy look like imma rape someone

I don't think I showed you my face. I have no idea who you are.
I have pictures and a video. You look like something I don't want to say because its mean.

If you're ugly and repulse women, the next best option is to scare people.

I've shaved my hair so my Norwood is noticable and I've allowed my facial hair to come in (look 40) and normies and foids act terrified around me now JFL.
Nigga why you don't use finestraide?

Norwood visited me in teens and meant that every time i shopped i am watched like a hawk

Norwood visited me in teens and meant that every time i shopped i am watched like a hawk
People are so lookist it's insane

I also notice the same discrepancy when I shave my beard and my asymmetrical jaw is visible, except that people look at me strangely.

I also notice the same discrepancy when I shave my beard and my asymmetrical jaw is visible, except that people look at me strangely.
Brutal