Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Norwoods Solution: Just Kratosmaxx bro

5'5" lol someone invite this guy over here so he can make an account already. Poor son of a bitch.

Just shave your head broooooo just Freddie Ljungbergmaxx broo

>5'5 below average face and balding.
Goddamn, it truly never began for him.
We'll see him here soon.

100% of baldmaxxers are actually moneymaxxers, change my mind

>High paying job
>Balding,ugly
The obvious answer is surgery, but reddit can't accept it.

The numale cope

>Kratosmaxx

The only Kratos I'd want to be is the one from Tales of Symphonia.

>Kratosmaxx

The only Kratos I'd want to be is the one from Tales of Symphonia.

Incel trait: not caring for/knowing references to popular culture, and instead having references to obscure anime

I feel like I'm in a situation similar to you, except I don't feel jaded and worthless by my experience. I tick off most of the boxes you do, but I don't feel unattractive. In fact, I feel handsome pretty much all the time in spite of my not attracting women.

Absolute kek.

"Just shave it off" is cope. Shaving your head is a form of surrender; you do it when whatever hair the Norwood Reaper left you is so pathetic, it's not even worth maintaining. Foids know it, and consciously or not, baldcels know it too.

Incel trait: not caring for/knowing references to popular culture, and instead having references to obscure anime

>Tales of Symphonia
>"obscure"
>"anime"

t. zoomer

I'm aware there technically was an OVA but nobody would refer to TOS as an "anime" outside of the context of specifically talking about the OVA.

The max that I can do is avatarmaxxing

I thought the great personality thing was just a meme lol

5 5 is over if your re not Ronnie James Dio.

Dude the retard responding is full of shit he thinks just because he calls himself handsome without any outside validation its true fucking cope. He only does this because he is afraid of the truth if he really wanted to know how he looks compared to other dudes just try tinder with him vs a chad fish

Kratos was the fucking son of Zeus though.

I'm pretty sure he had "godly" genetics

Jfl at the personality meme.

Its like some anime battle but all the special moves are personality traits instead. Lol wtf this niggas are thinking.

>Tales of Symphonia
>"obscure"
>"anime"

t. zoomer

I'm aware there technically was an OVA but nobody would refer to TOS as an "anime" outside of the context of specifically talking about the OVA.
The artwork of the piece is very similar to typical anime style, making me to assume such. Since I don't like anime, I didn't bother to look it up. Now that I did, I see it is a video game. Also, I would definitely call it obscure still, I've been playing video games all my life and never seen it tbh. I'm almost 23, not sure if that's exactly a zoomer

I'm almost 23, not sure if that's exactly a zoomer

If you're turning 23 this year, then you were born in 1997. A zoomer is anyone born after 1995. So yeah, you're a zoomer.

Also, I would definitely call it obscure still, I've been playing video games all my life and never seen it tbh

It came out in 2003, you would have been 6 when the game came out. Anyone my age who's been playing video games their whole life (or did so doing their childhood to teen years) would probably recognize the game even if they didn't play it.

Last edited:
>5'5 below average face and balding.
Goddamn, it truly never began for him.
We'll see him here soon.

Looking through his posts he reeks of incels.co actually
Ca

It actually mogs me,if I had all the things he does I wouldn't care about foids (probably)

Just be a roided 6’5” framegod bro

100% of baldmaxxers are actually moneymaxxers, change my mind
most middl eeasterners are bald and the reason why actually has to do with the fact they're overstressed, competitive and didn't have enoug hnutrients. High T = high mental activity.