Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW nose picking

non tollitur

non tollitur

Banned
-
do you pick your nose as a habit? also,do you do it in public?

picking your nose is disgusting, i don't do it out of respect for my future self who might come across some snot.

Not out of habit, but if something's stuck in there I might just pick it out and I might just eat it tbhtbhqhhngl dedly srs.

Interesting choice to have NSFW-tag for this topic tbh

Yes, when I was a kid I used to eat it (I had to stop because I kept giving myself throat infections, I used to do it compulsively and a lot), but now I just flick them off my finger or spit them out, I have an entire wall in my room covered in dry mucus (I actually have quite the collection).

I don't do it as much as I used to though now I only do it when something is irritating me or if I haven't done it for a few days I will clear it out, I actually find it satisfying tbh.

only if blowing my nose doesn't work to get everything out
also why is this nsfw

I do it compulsively and also I can't breathe through my nose if there is stuff in there because my septum is deviated, so I kind of have to.

no bro i dont do it

No man, that’s what my future girlfriend is for.

I used to when I was a kid

only kids do it bro

I do it sometimes and throw it around. It gives me some kind of adrenaline when I do it in place where I shouldn't and somebody can see me

Hell yeah... But not in the public ofc

only to put in a napkin immediately after

foids could sell their boogers online and cucks would buy them tbh, that's the state of the fucking world we are living in

Yes I do but not in public. Great cope tbh.

Nope that's pretty gay putting a finger into a hole

JFL if you're not picking your nose in 2019

Did it when I was younger

As a kid, yes. I stopped because i thought it was making me sick. I wish i didnt though. All the blockage in my nose contributed to my mouthbreathing. So now I'll pick my nose as long as i can wash my hands soon after.

i clean my nose out with blowing it out every morning and then picking out the snot thats in deep with my finger as a routine

I pick my nose when I got a big honking booger to pull out

I do it sometimes and throw it around. It gives me some kind of adrenaline when I do it in place where I shouldn't and somebody can see me

Thugmaxed at it’s finest.

stopped when i was 5