Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Nostalgia Cope

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
I go back to watching old videos on YouTube I used to watch alot, or play older games to remind me of simpler times, they still weren't good but somethings missing now that was there then, when the nostalgia rushes there's a inner feeling of a somewhat ticklishness and brings up my spirit up for a second to crack a smile and then Descend to realization that I still in my shit position right now.

Same

i miss everything pre-Covid, pre-2018 specifically

Yeah, some things were definitely better way back then pre-2010. It feels like we're living in a hellish dystopia in this day & age

I feel you. Those times are lost… it feels like all the good times were back then and will not happen again.

Nostalgia is the best cope for me. Generally and the biggest wall that repels the brutal current. Sometimes I wish I can lock my self in a loop from 1999-2018. Rinse and repeat.

I cope with nostalgia constantly because my current life is so shit.

I go back to watching old videos on YouTube I used to watch alot, or play older games to remind me of simpler times, they still weren't good but somethings missing now that was there then, when the nostalgia rushes there's a inner feeling of a somewhat ticklishness and brings up my spirit up for a second to crack a smile and then Descend to realization that I still in my shit position right now.
True, especially childhood videogames and shows life is so shitty now

2000s and early to mid 2010s felt like heaven compared to this nightmare of a world