Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [NOT A JOKE THIS TIME] The REAL way that the Democrats stole the election

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I made a thread last week pointing out how the margin of difference in support between Biden and Trump in the key swing states was to be made up for in votes cast to the Libertarian Party:

Several CIA assets said that I was coping, that "this is exactly what liberals said about Clinton in 2016."

The same was true for Hillary Clinton in 2016. That's how thin WI, MI, and PA margins were.
Leftists said the same thing when Hillary lost the election. If Biden would have lost this election then leftists would have said the same stuff as you.

They are lying. The party that liberals blamed for the defeat of Hillary Clinton in 2016 was not the Libertarian Party, which is inclined towards GOP politics (e.g. Ron Paul), but rather the Green Party of Jill Stein.

What became of the Green Party in 2020? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

The Democrats knocked them off the ballot through their judicial stranglehold over the key swing states with illegitimate and frankly illegal arguments.

The Democrats are responsible for the travesties of nigger rights, abortion, and now the presidency of Joe Biden via jewdicial tyranny.

Last edited:
waiting for bidencucks and magatards to get heated over this again

fuck biden for that anti incel taskforce tho
also i hate that nigger kamala, she's probably the one that suggested it

i support acceleration (aka electing the worst people for the job to accelerate the decline) but fuck that cuck, they actually want to arrest or kill us officially now, i hope that creepy joe drops dead and kamala drives america into the ground before they go trough with this

Last edited:
that's why people shouldn't vote for these meme, 'third-way' parties. Very clever of ((them)), can't deny it.

I don't buy for a second a single election was ever fairly won.

JFL at how the National Review soy author says "I think the answer is probably not," while the Philadelphia Inquirer is more objective.

Muh conservative movement :feelskek:

Fuck sleepy Joe and fuck budget Mussolini.
Fuckin' hate both of those shills.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back