Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not a single girl in the comments said otherwise...

T

Tenshi

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NotHowGirlsWork/comments/a4sh9x/all_girls_are_naturally_lesbians/

actually a few of them admitted they like girls too. Fucking joke.

Do you think if anyone made a post saying "all guys are gay" guys would just shut up or say dubious shit like "well, that's not how sexuality works sweetie", hell no, it's a moronic statement. But when it comes to foids, well...

Happy new year to you all, it's probably not going to be so happy given the circumstances, the rope is always waiting though...

Lesbian just means "i find almost every guy unattractive". The exception being chad

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Fuck it is one of the most brutal pills

dicks are ugly unless it's a veiny 8×6 with mushroom top

It's a man hating subreddit, a subreddit founded on the idea that men are clueless about femininity, clouded by their oafish male biology. So it was a weird post anyway to say "Ladies, this is inaccurate, right? Plenty of us like dick?" It's a hard thing to say on a subreddit like this. "Yes, I love dick, just like all those men like to put in their stories and drawings about women."

Lesbian just means "i find almost every guy unattractive". The exception being chad
might as well say they're all mostly dykes then, since Chads represent only a small portion of the male population...

It's a man hating subreddit, a subreddit founded on the idea that men are clueless about femininity, clouded by their oafish male biology. So it was a weird post anyway to say "Ladies, this is inaccurate, right? Plenty of us like dick?" It's a hard thing to say on a subreddit like this. "Yes, I love dick, just like all those men like to put in their stories and drawings about women."
I agree, that place is filled with manhating feminist lesbians.

the average man and Chad might as well be in two separate gender categories according to women. The difference is too vast.

My sister said that she likes the idea of marrying a woman. :dafuckfeels:

I wish I didn't wake up this morning...

chadsexuality in action

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NotHowGirlsWork/comments/a4sh9x/all_girls_are_naturally_lesbians/

actually a few of them admitted they like girls too. Fucking joke.

Do you think if anyone made a post saying "all guys are gay" guys would just shut up or say dubious shit like "well, that's not how sexuality works sweetie", hell no, it's a moronic statement. But when it comes to foids, well...

Happy new year to you all, it's probably not going to be so happy given the circumstances, the rope is always waiting though...

water is wet thread all foids are lesbian or have at least such inclinations. I saw it with my own eyes how they would behave towards each other when I was still going to school.

These are chads abused pump and dumps that have been used and tossed

i wish lesbians were all ugly bitches, they steal so much beauty from the world and keep it all for them selves, even in sex they only mimic the dick

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NotHowGirlsWork/comments/i1ytty/there_is_no_such_a_thing_as_a_straight_woman/

another one. Not a single girl saying otherwise "Hey wtf I'm pretty damn straight", it's always "so as bi/pan/stupid bitch I feel like this is not right", funny isn't it? If that's so damn wrong how come none of you all are straight?

They just assume it's moronic because well, if there's women dating guys, that must mean they're attracted to them, right? :feelstastyman:

Except that's not how foids work, many foids will date a guy they're not attracted to for a myriad of reasons, from attention, to neediness, money and so on. It's so retarded it makes my head hurts.

The guy get it perfectly: the boyfriends are basically betabuxx normies they date but don't feel sexual attraction but have some emotional connection plus normative heterosexuality telling them that's what they should do. Celebrities are basically Chads and extremely good looking men. That's it. But this one made me kek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NotHowGirlsWork/comments/i1ytty/there_is_no_such_a_thing_as_a_straight_woman/g04k489/

That's exactly what they do you dumbass soycuck jfl, ofc they won't say but a simple search in any female dominated site and all you see how they tell you they did made out and had sex with their friends back in school days.

Bisexual when chad shows up :feelsree::feelsclown:

When I used Bumble, I would periodically see bi women on there with bios like "here for the girls but guys can try too". They'll always make an exception for Chad, plus all women are essentially bisexual anyway, whether they know it or not. I know more bisexual (and lesbian) women than purely heterosexual women.

Additionally, I've noticed a lot of lesbians become so after bad experiences with abusive men, swearing off men like a vice during Lent - some after becoming single mothers too lol. Imagine getting creampied, giving birth to Chad's baby, raising it alone, then becoming a lesbian as some kind of coping mechanism to own men.

Lots/most women hates most men. Look at datingstrategy or Lipstickalley(south asian men are bottom of totempole of course).

Its mainly the attractive ones with 8 inchers(at least), good hygiene etc they like(which is understandable. If incels could choose, they would pick the hottest girls and avoid the uglier ones)

now what is left is for dykes to admit they hate men. legit never saw a dyke that isn't a manhating mentally ill roastie ever.

I create dykes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back