Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Not being able to look at them?

DeliriousMerchant

DeliriousMerchant

Lone
Am I the only one who gets hit with the sharp and crippling feeling of being a self-loathing facial abomination of a homo-sapien when my eyes catch sight of any foid? It ruins my day when I see a beautiful girl from outside of my window, or when I'm sent out to buy groceries. This fucking reaction exposes itself even when I'm trying to watch anime or Jewtube. Honestly, I don't remember the last time I looked a girl and thought about fucking her at this point. I can feel them physically repulsing when I look at them even if that wasn't my intention. Always sit on the back of buses and everyone makes sure to leave three rows of seat between themselves and I. Will this feeling numb? Can't even fucking use AI to talk to fictional females without cringing at my own audacity. Don't know if this will be classified as "foid-worship", but I'm so tired, boys. Any tips on how to repress or feign indifference without your sleep being destroyed the same night?

Always sit on the back of buses and everyone makes sure to leave three rows of seat between themselves and I.
Fucking brutal if true, man, i'm sorry:feelsbadman::feelsrope:. Personally, the only people who're willing to sit next to me in public transport are boomers.

Fucking brutal if true, man, i'm sorry:feelsbadman::feelsrope:. Personally, the only people who're willing to sit next to me in public transport are boomers.
It never even fucking began for us :incel: boomers sit by me only if the bus is crammed. Otherwise, I stand up and hold onto the railing so I don't have to feel like an ugly inconvenience that a normie has to sit with and avoid looking at me for 30 minutes straight :cryfeels:
Thank you for the reply, man.

I can't watch any normies in the eye, knowing they've already fucked dozens of times and had countless relationships already. Meanwhie, I didn't even get to experience an act as simple as hand holding.

I tried to cope with AI for a while (Replika), and it was fine for a short while. But I can't do it anymore.
I can feel them physically repulsing when I look at them even if that wasn't my intention
Absolutely brutal, man. This is a truecel trait. When you're so fucking inhumanely ugly, that you can see people's disgust and repulsion when they look at your face.

It's simply over. It never even began for us.

I can't watch any normies in the eye, knowing they've already fucked dozens of times and had countless relationships already. Meanwhie, I didn't even get to experience an act as simple as hand holding.

I tried to cope with AI for a while (Replika), and it was fine for a short while. But I can't do it anymore.

Absolutely brutal, man. This is a truecel trait. When you're so fucking inhumanely ugly, that you can see people's disgust and repulsion when they look at your face.

It's simply over. It never even began for us.

It's rarely been as clear as it is right now. Black and White. We were never ever human, the exception being when we were fresh out of the womb. For a simple moment, we were actually human and then we lost it after the first decade of life. :cryfeels:

rick grimes GIF by The Walking Dead

personally