Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not being yourself because you’re afraid of the possible repercussions is textbook incel trait

Celius

Celius

-
Because who cares about the real you? That’s unattractive and time after time, it’s been substantiated with evidence and experience that the MOMENT you dare to be happy and be yourself, you get condemned and bullied because of it, and now, as a result, you close yourself to anything new. You can’t let go otherwise there will be pain and you know it.

9e3.png

This is essentially why I’ve also developed severe personality disorders now and am scared of trying anything new. I basically have no stable characteristic ‘cause I had to rely on altering between personas just as an attempt to avoid being bullied.

Im the same around everyone, not going to create some fake persona to please normfags

not going to create some fake persona to please normfags
Oh absolutely not. That’s not what I’m saying. I’m mostly trying to tackle the concept of how being neglected and rejected time after time for simply being yourself will breed agoraphobia and other anxiety / mental issues.

I go a little bit more in-depth and personal with it in here:

Last edited:
Oh absolutely not. That’s not what I’m saying. I’m mostly trying to tackle the concept of how being neglected and rejected time after time for simply being yourself will breed agoraphobia and other anxiety / mental issues.
Ah, well yeah that I completely agree with

I dont care about this anymore. I consider even the inferior parts about me superior

well if you are in an work/educational environment, you are kinda forced to do that unfortunately