Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Not Dating Someone Based on Race Should Be Banned under the Civil Rights Act

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
It's hypocritical how it's not, I'm specifically referring to white foids that turn down deathniks.

Nigga, just cope. White foids gonna breed blackoids and white cucks gonna breed noodleoids ERmaxxed incel material.

Let the White civilization collapse. They destroyed theirselves.

low IQ bait poster, a good addition to anyones ignore list

you have to be an IT infiltrator riling everyone up

you have to be an IT infiltrator riling everyone up
Yet none of my posts have ended up on IT besides one taken extremely out of context, meanwhile, what you say is ripe for IT since it's clear troll stuff.

Yeah sure lets add more communism in white lands to solve ethnic inceldom :lul:

Or how about you just go back to your shitholes and try to breed your fellow ugly foids

Oh, weird how its racism when white foids dont wanna suck (((theintellectuals))) 's lil penis.
Its almost another Holocaust :lul::lul:.

But srsly, disgusting kikes should stay sway from white women. If u wanna avoid prison like ur fellow Harvey winestein

It's hypocritical how it's not, I'm specifically referring to white foids that turn down deathniks.
Dating should be banned.

In fact, foids should be banned from existing outside the underground breeding barns.

Or how about you just go back to your shitholes and try to breed your fellow ugly foids
Yeah sure, because I should TOTALLY go back to SCANDINAVIA, that will help me get laid, no chads there!

Yeah, sure buddy, that's what communism is.