Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

not even done with training and I already want to quit this job

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★★
yesterday I finished all my tests and on road exam so my trainer sent me to my DSP (my boss basically) to which my DSP said I didn't need to come in today and they will take me off the schedule, they also gave me my schedule for next week. this morning they (again, my boss) asking where I was and that my trainer needed to see me so I go in already 30 minutes late.
I get there and my trainer asked me why I didn't come in and I explained what my DSP said, then this 6'2 guy berated me saying it doesn't matter what they say and I should do as HE says, keep in mind I'm 5'3 so I'm literally looking up at this guy.
you know what he needed me for?????? A FUCKING 5 MINUTE SURVEY OF HOW HE TRAINED US
then he sent me home. I drove there and back and didn't even clock in 15 minutes!!! :reeeeee:
I was berated and financially punished (wasting gas) for being the first one to finish the class

yesterday I finished all my tests and on road exam so my trainer sent me to my DSP (my boss basically) to which my DSP said I didn't need to come in today and they will take me off the schedule, they also gave me my schedule for next week. this morning they (again, my boss) asking where I was and that my trainer needed to see me so I go in already 30 minutes late.
I get there and my trainer asked me why I didn't come in and I explained what my DSP said, then this 6'2 guy berated me saying it doesn't matter what they say and I should do as HE says, keep in mind I'm 5'3 so I'm literally looking up at this guy.
you know what he needed me for?????? A FUCKING 5 MINUTE SURVEY OF HOW HE TRAINED US
then he sent me home. I drove there and back and didn't even clock in 15 minutes!!! :reeeeee:
I was berated and financially punished (wasting gas) for being the first one to finish the class
no good deed goes unpunished :fuk: :fuk: :fuk:

this 6'2 guy berated me saying it doesn't matter what they say and I should do as HE says, keep in mind I'm 5'3 so I
brutal
Absolutely brutal

Don't panic. The first week or two are always the worst then the storm passes and it will get better.

Don't panic. The first week or two are always the worst then the storm passes and it will get better.
I'll wait it out since I just need ~$500 USD for an onahole but if it doesn't get better after that I'm out of here