Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not Going to Thanksgiving Dinner

TheCatMan

TheCatMan

Tongue in cats ass = not eating Chinese or pussy
★★★
So my mom and I work at the same place and I caught her and a co worker making fun of how I talk and other things about me as I was hiding around the corner. I confronted her about it and told her I won't be coming over for Thanksgiving so now my mom and dad will be eating alone. I might as well get used to it because they're the only people I talk to so when they die there won't be any type of gatherings anymore for me. I don't feel bad about it over the years I've caught my parents talking about wishing they had a daughter and I was supposed to be one (she had a miscarriage)

That's brutal, I overheard my sister talking shit about me with her friend before, I rarely talk to her nowadays. Foids are beasts larping as humans.

Working in the Same place As
your Parents ? :feelskek:

Wow that's crazy, my mom would never. That would hurt.

One time she did blackpill me by saying how this catlady friend of hers and this incel-tier friend of my parents stopped hooking up, and I asked her "why?" And she laughingly whispered to me that the catlady, 50+ year old, overweight, 4 cats, weird woman said: his dick was too small.

Little did my mom know I also have a small dick.

Fuck that bitch. Who the fuck talks about their own child like that? She must be a white mom

Working in the Same place As
your Parents ? :feelskek:
Just my mom. My two older brothers used to work there too but quit a few years ago.

You can come to my Thanksgiving dinner, brocel :feelsaww:
We will feast!

Good. She needs to know how it’s like to be excluded and unwanted

That is fucking disgraceful and depraved behavior by your parents and it must be a total betrayal as an incel to expect that at least your immediate family would be more empathetic to your condition when society at large has such contempt and disdain for you. They should consider themselves lucky that the only thing you are doing is refraining from attending family dinner and not something more sERious.

>thanksgiving

That is fucking disgraceful and depraved behavior by your parents and it must be a total betrayal as an incel to expect that at least your immediate family would be more empathetic to your condition when society at large has such contempt and disdain for you. They should consider themselves lucky that the only thing you are doing is refraining from attending family dinner and not something more sERious.
They treated me like shit my entire life. Any opportunity to laugh at me they took. They thought I was going to be a bum but now I'm the youngest and wealthiest in the family. They must think I'm gay because my two older brothers always had girlfriends and I never did.

So my mom and I work at the same place and I caught her and a co worker making fun of how I talk and other things about me as I was hiding around the corner. I confronted her about it and told her I won't be coming over for Thanksgiving so now my mom and dad will be eating alone. I might as well get used to it because they're the only people I talk to so when they die there won't be any type of gatherings anymore for me. I don't feel bad about it over the years I've caught my parents talking about wishing they had a daughter and I was supposed to be one (she had a miscarriage)
what r u thankful for tho

Good. She needs to know how it’s like to be excluded and unwanted
LMAO last year me and my parents were invited to my cousin's house for Christmas. They got my parents gifts and they didn't get me anything. It's ok because they would've got me garbage I wouldn't want but that was just hilarious.

It’s over for Thanksgivingcels.

No Turkey and stuffing for the OP.

Last edited:
It’s over for Thanksgivingcels.

No Turkey and stuffing for the OP.
My job has a cafeteria and they serve it for FREE so I'll be eating at work.

My job has a cafeteria and they serve it for FREE so I'll be eating at work.
Incel trait: eating sad cafeteria food alone on Thanksgiving, meanwhile Chad sits down to a sumptuous feast with his Stacy gf and huge family.

Haven't done Thanksgiving since '16 tbh. My family, mostly libfags wouldn't stfu about politics on a weekly basis around that time and everyone was crying about Trump. At that point, i was done. Fuck 'em all, glad your dead, "mom", world is less shitty without your existence, cunt.

LMAO last year me and my parents were invited to my cousin's house for Christmas. They got my parents gifts and they didn't get me anything. It's ok because they would've got me garbage I wouldn't want but that was just hilarious.
:feelsrope: Make sure to send them coal for Christmas

Haven't done Thanksgiving since '16 tbh. My family, mostly libfags wouldn't stfu about politics on a weekly basis around that time and everyone was crying about Trump. At that point, i was done. Fuck 'em all, glad you’re dead, "mom", world is less shitty without your existence, cunt.
Kek I can’t believe families split over rich politicians who don’t know of their existences. Beats personal family feuds I guess