Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not hating women meaning you are a castrated domesticated lazy cuck with no ambitions in life

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-
Having sex and relationship with women is the key to a goodlife and social acceptancy

And Sub8 men who don't hate women are cucks because women treat them like this

It's a masculine urge to dominate society to inflict your suffering on others to hate anothers

It's feminine to internalize at suffering and suffering silence and I am out of feminist man

Last edited:
hating women is a national duty

kys freak people like you give ince l

Screenshot 20230831 112639 Instagram

Idk I don't hate them that much. I see them as diseased vermin and look at them the same way I would as ticks or mosquitos. I hate cucks who gave them rights so much more.

[in Jordan Cuckerson's voice] Define "women". Specific foids that pass you in the street? Maybe. Bullies that harm your life? Sure. The material idea of foids being for chad? Worth despising, as many other things in our material reality. But the idea of an ideal 2D anime foid? Why not, if it's cute and doesn't exist anyway?

Idk I don't hate them that much. I see them as diseased vermin and look at them the same way I would as ticks or mosquitos. I hate cucks who gave them rights so much more.
You should they hate you they hate your existence
They want to control it kill you at worst and are indifferent to your suffering at best

You should they hate you they hate your existence
They want to control it kill you at worst and are indifferent to your suffering at best
I do I said not that much then compared them to a pest which I don't try and fixate on my hatred for mosquitos otherwise then when they are a direct pest to me as doing so otherwise is beneath me. When they talk to me since its always malicious I feel disgust. Last time a toilet started a conversation with me was her trying to get me assaulted for "looking in her general direction" (I did not anyway but moot point) I genuinely look at them with revulsion and try to shut down the conversation as quickly as possible. Take away cucks and these malicious interactions would disappear they know they cannot physically hurt any man and look to their army of cucks to do the violence for them.

Last edited: